Chapter 5

HE'S NOT MY SON..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOONG’S POV

 

“Here are your tokens, you can go and play anything you want.” I give the 20 tokens to the annoying kid.

 

"Daddy, you won’t come with me? I wanna play with you daddy!" He said while tugging on my shirt.

 

“Just play by your own. I’ll stay here at the side, looking at anything.” Looking for girls of course *smirks*

 

"No daddy! If you won't join me then I won't play!"

 

“What the heck? Then you’ll just waste the tokens that I bought!’

 

"Then play with me daddy!"


“Aigooooooooooo. Aishh fine fine. But one game only, okay?”

 

We started playing in the arcade. We first played the car racing and we had a contest. After that, we changed to another games and again and again. I didn’t notice that we only have 2 tokens left. I didn.t even notice that I also played a lot even though I said that I’ll only play one. I’ve enjoyed playing without knowing. It’s been awhile since the last time I played here with Yul and the others. I’ve missed this.

 

“Come here, you’re perspiring a lot.” I pulled him towards me while putting out my handkerchief to wipe his sweat.

 

I was about to wipe his sweat when I noticed his smile.

 

“Why are you grinning too much? Is there anything funny?” I asked him because his grin looks different.

 

 "No daddy. There's nothing funny, it's just that, I'm really really happy. You played with me and now, you’ll wipe my sweat. Now it really feels like you're my dad." I got stunned after he said that.

 

“Who said that I’ll wipe your sweat? I’ll just give this to you for you to wipe your own sweat.” I threw the hanky to him and he wipe his face.

 

Tsk what is happening to me? Why did I think of wiping off his sweat? Why am I acting all father like all of a sudden? tss..

 

"Yoongi, is that you?" a little girl came to us.

 

"S-suran? He-hello." –annoying kid. Wait, is he blushing? Haha

 

"She’s your crush, noh?" I whispered to him

 

"Y-yeah, but it's our secret daddy ok?"

“Sure, it’ll be our little secret. But boy, your style is not good. I’ll teach you some moves to get your crush.”

 

"Moves daddy?"

 

"Yeah, just wait and see."

 

"Hi there little angel, your name is Suran?" I asked the little girl.

 

"Yes, are you Yoongi's brother?"

 

"Ye--"

 

"No, he's my dad." The annoying kid in.

 

"No he's not my--"

 

"So you’re Yoongi's daddy?" a woman with a smooth skin and looks slightly older than me came to us and asked.

 

 

"You know Yoongi?"

 

"I'm Suran's mom, Sandara." She said, offering her hand for a handshake.

 

"I'm Im Yoong." I got her hand and was about to kiss but the little kid butted in again.

 

"Daddy!" he pulled me.

 

"What?"

 

"You said you'll show me some moves? And don't kiss other girls, you should only kiss mommy!"

 

"What are you talking about? I can kiss whoever I--"

 

"U-uw--" he was going to cry again.

 

"Is there something wrong Mr. Im?" – Sandara

 

"No, no ma’am. He’s just asking to play again, wanna join us?"

 

"Mom, let's go with them! I wanna play with Yoongi!" –little girl

 

So we went to shooting game which is basketball.

 

“Girls like boys who are good in sports. I’ll teach you some techniques to shoot properly. Just watch me, and do as I say ok?" I whispered to Yoongi. Fine, I’ll call him by his name already.

 

"Yes daddy! I'll do whatever you say!" We positioned ourselves in front of the game, of course in the kid’s basketball game. Yoongi can’t reach the one for adults yet.

 

I taught him my awesome position that never failed me to shoot, and boom, he was able to shoot. This kid is a wise one. He was able to do everything I taught him. Before I knew it, his score is already high. There are many tickets that went out of the machine.

 

Yoongi got the tickets, just like what I’ve instructed to him a while ago. He then gave them to the little girl.

 

“For you, Suran.” He winked.

 

"T-thank you Yoongi." The little girl who got a lillte bit stunned because of Yoongi’s handsomeness said.

 

"Ahm Mr. Im, I think we better get going, my husband is already here. Thanks for your time, and good thing that you came back for your son. Yoongi is such a wonderful boy, I'm happy he found his dad. Say bye to them Suran." – little girl’s mom, I already forgot her name. It’s a waste that she’s a mom already.

 

"Bye Mr. Im, ahm, bye Yoongi." The little girl said and walked away. But later on, she ran back to us.

 

Chu~~

 

He kissed Yoongi and ran away again. Girls tsk tsk. Haha

 

I looked at Yoongi and he was stunned. Hahaha. He looks funny.

 

“Hey, kid. Still alive?”

 

"Did you see that daddy? She kissed me! Suran kissed me!" he said while holding his cheek.

 

"Yeah I saw that alright. Is it good?" I said as I put up my hand for a high five.

 

"It’s very good, daddy!" and we high-fived.

 

“Come, let’s get outta here. I’m feeling hungry already.” I said then dragged him because he’s still not moving while his hand still on his cheek haha

 

We’re here inside a restaurant.

.

"Daddy.."

 

"What?"

 

"Teach me."

 

"Huh?"

 

"I want you to teach me more!"

 

"Teach you what?"

 

"Moves."

 

"Oh, you mean, moves to make girls swoon?"

 

"Yeah. I think it's kinda cool, and Suran kissed me! I want to learn more!"

 

This kis is really cool just like m—I mean yeah he’s cool tss

 

"So you wanna be my student? you like pretty girls huh?"

 

"Yes, I like pretty girls dad."

 

“Well then, you went to the right person, kid. I am Im Yoong, God of Playboys. If you’re problem is about winning a girl’s heart, I am the solution for that. Just follow my instructions then you’ll get what you want.”

 

“Yes, dad. I will follow all your instructions.”

 

“That’s good. Okay, for now on, I accept as my student. BUT, you should also start calling me master.”

 

"I'll call you Daddy Master from now on!"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter