Chapter 23

HE'S NOT MY SON..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoong’s POV

 

When I arrived at the party, the kids immediately horde towards me. I’m already sweating inside, it’s so hot. I want to drink water but I can’t.

 

After the kids let go of me, I was about to approach Yoongi but I saw Devil with Shiyoon, they went to Yoongi. It seems like they are okay now. They really look like a happy family. I stopped suddenly.

 

It seems like I want to remove this costume and go back to my date, but Devil pulled me to Yoongi. , my costume is thick that I can’t feel her but the effect is there. The sensation in my whole body every time she’s beside is still there. Damn it.

 

Yoongi was so excited when he saw me. I suddenly remembered his reaction whenever I visited them. It is exactly like thin. I mi--

 

Devil’s brothers and Krys asked me to dance, they are scary so I just danced. They danced with me, they looked so funny. They are still fun to be with. I mi--

 

After they tire me out, umma, I mean Mrs. Jung approached me and invited me to eat. She still cares for everyone. I mi-- ughh I give up. I want to leave.

 

I was on my way back to the car and escaped but I saw Yoongi in a corner. Devil is busy serving the other visitors so she didn’t notice him. While everyone is eating their food, Yoongi is just sitting in a corner and not touching his food so I went to him.

 

I planned to ask him why he wasn’t eating but I remembered that he won’t understand me because of the costume. I got the whiteboard and marker that I saw near him. The clown used these for the game a while ago.

 

“Why are you sad, little boy? Didn’t you like the food?” I wrote on the board.

 

He shook his head, "I'm not in the mood to eat, my daddy's not here," he said solemnly. I got stunned at first but wrote down again.

 

“Isn’t the one in a white polo shirt your daddy?” I wrote. Shiyoon is wearing a white polo shirt. Wait, where is that bastard?

 

While looking for him, Yoongi talked again.

 

"He's not my dad. I mean, mommy says he's my real dad, but I don't believe her," he said. I have frozen once again. I thought he had already forgotten about me since they looked so happy a while ago.

 

“Why didn’t you believe her?” I asked using the whiteboard.

 

He reads kinda slow so it took some time for him to reply.

 

"Because... my heart knows the truth," he said looking into space. It seems like I’m talking to a mature adult.

 

“Huh?!” That was what I managed to write.

 

"My heart knows who my real dad is. My heart says it's my daddy master. Since the first time I saw him, I just know he's my dad. I know, 'cause my heart says it loves him so much. I love my daddy master so much. So much," I was taken aback when I saw him crying. Something pinched my heart when I saw his face. Despite the fact that I pushed him and shouted at him before, and left him, I didn’t imagine that the amount of his love for me never changed.

 

Before I knew it, I just saw myself hugging him.

 

“You’re hard.” he said.  I almost touched my manhood but then I realized that he was talking about the costume. Aish my mind is really dirty.

 

I was about to let go of him ‘cause I thought I’m hurting him but he hugged me back.

 

"But somehow you feel nice. I don't know why, but somehow it feels like I'm hugging my daddy master right now," he whispered.

 

I froze there after hearing what he said. I can’t believe that even though I’m wearing this thick costume, he could still feel me. the costume might get wet on the eye part. I shouldn't cry.

 

I let go of his arms and pushed him a little, “A guy should not hug another guy.” I wrote on the board.

 

He stopped for a while, "Da--daddy master?! It's you right? It's you?!" he shouted.

 

I took a step back, Crap, I blew up my cover.

 

I quickly ran away from him, away from the party, but he managed to reach me when I was about to enter the car. I had a hard time entering because of this bulky costume.

 

One more thing, it’s his birthday so I don’t want him to cry more during his day, so I stopped and faced him. I removed the headpiece and said, "Su-surprise! Happy birthday!"

 

He hugged me and I hugged him back.

 

“Yoong? What are you doing here?” I saw Devil together with his siblings. I let go of my hold on Yoongi.

 

“Y-you gave me an invitation, right? So it’s natural that I‘m here.” I said. They already saw me, I can’t do anything about it anymore.

 

Because of Yoongi’s request, I went back inside. I stayed there until the party was over. It’s awkward since Devil’s guy was also there.

 

Devil’s parents welcomed me. Her brothers and Krys talked to me, but Devil never looked at me. I didn’t look at her as well. Okay, I can’t avoid staring at her. I looked at her but she avoided my eyes whenever she saw me looking at her. Tsk. 

 

.

.

.

.



 

I carefully removed Yoongi’s arm around my waist. He is asleep now. He doesn’t want to let me go, he wants me to sleep in his room. He hugged me tight so I wouldn’t leave and fell asleep while hugging me. Aish I can’t believe that I’d be here ‘til night time.

 

When I went down, no one’s there. I looked for anyone so I could take my leave but when I reached the garden, I saw Devil cleaning the area. She carried the beer bottles in the case that her dad and the other used. I was about to help her since it looked heavy but Shiyoon beat me on doing it.

 

Shiyoon suddenly put down the case and faced Devil.

 

"Jessica, can you give me a second chance?" he said. Devil is facing her back on me so I didn’t see her reaction. 

 

“I already gave you, right? I let be a father to Yoo-”

 

“That’s not what I meant. What I mean is, can you, can you give us another chance? Can we, can we get back together?"<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter