Chapter 19

HE'S NOT MY SON..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoong’s POV

 

"Bro, this will be the first Christmas that I’ll celebrate without you. It hurts, bro. But I can do this, don’t worry about me." Yul told me. We’re calling each other now and I can sense the sadness on my twin’s tone.

 

"I’m really sorry, bro. After celebrating here with Jessica, I will come to you immediately. I will go to you, bro. I miss you so much." I said with my voice breaking which is in sync with my heart breaking.

 

"I miss you too, bro. I love you!" he said on the other line.

 

"I love you too, bro." I replied. I want to hug him right now but the beeps from the other line proved that I can’t do it. The call ended and I can’t hear the voice of my beloved twin anymore.

 

"Why are you looking at me like that, mommy? Are you jealous?" I asked Jessica who has a facial expression that I can’t understand while she is wrapping the gift that we will give to Yoongi.

 

"Jealous? This is not the facial expression of being jealous, this is what you call disgust. If I didn;t know you, I would think that you’re gay." she said while shaking her head. She looked back at the gift that she was wrapping. 

 

I went behind her and hugged her. "Don’t be jealous, mommy. I won’t leave you for Yul." I said.

 

"I said that I’m not jealous." she said while still doing her work. I’m still hugging her. She still smells good even though she’s sweating.

 

Her phone suddenly rang and she answered it but after she greeted the caller, she pushed me away and went to the corner to talk.

 

When she’s done, I glared at her, "Who’s that?" I asked her with my arms crossed.

 

"Taecyeon." she answered without hesitation.

 

"And why did he call you?" I glared at her hardly.

 

"Now that's what a jealous face looks like," said the girl who is smiling sheepishly at me and approached me.

 

"I'm not jealous," I denied.

 

She moved her face closer to mine, "Oh really? Then I don’t need to tell the reason why he called. Okay." the girl with a teasing smile said who dares make me this jealous.

 

She pulled her face away from mine and continued what she was doing. Damn this woman!

 

"Ok fine I'm jealous! Just tell me what you talked about!" I gave up. I need to know what they talked about.

 

She half smiled then looked at me, "he just greeted me since there’s no network in the place where they’re heading to right now." she said. Her smile is getting big. This woman sure likes to tease me.

 

"Didn’t he know that you have a boyfriend? Why is he still calling you? And you, mommy, you have a boyfriend so why did you answer a guy’s phone call?"

 

Her smile became wider then she kissed me which took away my anger in an instant, damn this unfair woman!

 

"I love your jealous face," she said while cutting some tape.

 

"I love everything about you," I whispered in her ears which made her blush and made her look at me. We were so close, just an inch away from each other. So close that I was so sure tears were gonna fall off her eyes any moment.

 

"Not... gonna do... first base?" she asked softly. Her voice is too damn sweet.

 

I smiled at her and said, "Are you kidding me? I'm Im Yoong," and then I pulled her close and kissed the living hell-- no-- the living heaven out of her.

 

Damn, she tasted like paradise. Her lips tasted so good, I want her now... in bed. But I know my limitations and I don't want to scare her. And I promise I'd treasure and respect her. So my dear urges, sorry but my love for this woman is stronger.

 

After kissing her, I carried her towards her bed and made her lie down there. "Sleep now. I will wake you up once the clock strikes 12." I told her.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter