Chapter 13

HE'S NOT MY SON..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica’s POV

After Mr. Playboy’s courted (annoyed) me last Sunday, I became really happy since we have classes today and Mr. Playboy will go to his work so I won’t be able to see him. I am walking happily with my friends going out of the university when I suddenly make my things fall on the ground.

 

Mr. Playboy is just there outside the gate while holding a bouquet of roses and a box of chocolates.

 

He walked in front of me and picked all the books on the ground. “I don’t know what time you will finish your classes that’s why I waited that whole afternoon for you. Good thing that you already went out since my legs are giving up. Here, for you and give me your bag.” He passed me the roses and chocolates which caused the other students to squeal. Instead of giving him my bag, I pulled him away from the other students.

 

“What are you doing again?! I thought you have work today?” I asked him with a glare.

 

“I asked for a one week leave from work,” he replied.

 

“And why is that?”

 

“To court you.” 

 

“I said that I don’t want you to.” I shouted.

 

“Then I will annoy you until you agree.” he said with a wide smile.

 

“I still won’t agree.” Ughh this guy is so annoying.

 

“Then I will annoy you more,” he said again.

 

“Aishhhhh!” I grunted out of frustration but he just ignored it. He forcefully held my hand and pulled me inside the car that he brought with him. 

 

He took me home and cooked dinner for us. I can’t complain about his cooking since it tastes really good. My family really loves the food that he cooks. Yoongi is very happy since his daddy master has been coming over every day. And he became more excited when Mr. Playboy announced that he will stay with us for one week. He rented an apartment in front of our house to visit us quickly every day. Oppas even invited him to just sleep with us but of course, I didn’t agree.

 

Even though I protested countless times, he never listened to me. He comes to our house every single day and cooks something for us. He also fetches me from university with flowers and chocolates everyday. Even Yoongi, he is the one who brings and fetches him to and from the school. It seems like he became a real father.

 

Every time I ask him why he is doing those things, he will just give me this answer, “It’s because I’m courting you.” Ugh! I will really be insane because of him.

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

Days passed and I can’t really take it anymore so I blocked him before entering the gate of our house.

 

“I don’t understand why you’re doing this but I’m serious Mr. Playboy, I don’t have plans to play with you. I've been stupid once and once is enough. Please, just stop this.” I told him seriously.

 

He paused for a second and let out a sigh. “Come with me.” he said and pulled me back to his car.

 

I kept asking him where we would go for the whole ride but he didn’t answer me. He stopped the car in front of a big abandoned house and opened the door for me.

 

“It’s already late. What are we doing here?!” I asked him but he just dragged me until we reached the garden in front of the abandoned house.

 

“Sit down first.” He said calmly while pulling me down on the grass to sit.

 

“Let’s just go home. You can’t change m-”

 

“It will just take for a while. Sit down first. Please.” He begged me. And almost automatically, I sat down beside him.

 

After a few seconds of staring at the house in front of me, he started talking though he didn’t take away his eyes from the house.

 

“This is our house before. This house, it was once as happy as your house. This was once my heaven.” he said with an unexplainable sadness in his eyes though he was smiling. I don’t know what to say, I don’t even know if I should say anything. The 'him' that's in front of me now, I'm not used to it. I don't know how to handle this side of him he's showing me now.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter