Chapter 22

HE'S NOT MY SON..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since it's our Sica Jung's birthday, I will have a triple update hehe hope you'll like these.

 

~~

 

Jessica's POV

 

It was in high school when I first met Shiyoon.

 

“Uhm excuse me, where is the A building, room 805?” That was the first sentence that I said to Shiyoon.

 

“Oh, we’re in the same building and just in front of ours. Come, let’s walk together.” He replied. His voice sounds handsome just like his face.

 

I can still remember how cool his face was when he looked at me to say that.

 

His smile was so refreshing when he smiled at me. I didn’t even manage to reply and just followed him silently. His looks took my breath away. He was the most handsome human being that I saw in my whole life. That was my first impression of him.

 

When we reached our classroom, that’s the time I knew that he’s ahead of me by 3 years. I was a junior high school student while he was a senior. Because of his looks, top-notch grades, and his dancing skills, his name is known in the whole building. He has a lot of fangirls and admirers from different levels. When I saw him dancing in one of the school events, I became one of his admirers.

 

I always watch their dance rehearsals and competitions. Since I’m not as loud and vocal-like his other admirers, I’m content on looking at him from afar. 

 

But then one day, during Valentine’s party held by the school, he asked me to be his first dance. The whole night, he just danced with me, only me. Even though the other girls in the hall glared at me, I didn’t care. For me, that night was one of the most romantic parts of my life. A night where I will think of always.

 

Everything went fast after that. So fast that I thought it was a dream. Shiyoon confessed that he likes me, and asked if he could court me. And who am I to reject? He was my long time crush then.

 

When it was Shiyoon’s graduation party, I slept over at my best friend’s house which is  Sunny. Shiyoon and I’s relationship is not known to my family since they are strict. Even Krys is strict to me. I lied to them that I have a sleepover in Sunny’s house when the truth was I will attend the graduation party of Shiyoon.

 

It was already 11 pm when I went back to Sunny’s house after Shiyoon drove me there. There’s no one in the house except for their maids. I know that she goes to clubs but I didn’t expect that she went home this late. Her parents are always out of the country so she can do anything she wants.

 

"Mmmm..." I moaned when I felt something warm on my neck.

 

“Is that you, Sun-” I wasn’t able to continue what I’m going to say when something touched my lips.

 

“Who are you?! Stay away from me!” I screamed after pushing someone who kissed me while I was sleeping.

 

The lights went on and I saw Sunny at the door near the switch of the lights. I then saw a handsome brown-haired guy who was whimpering while trying to stand up from the floor. He is handsome, at the same time, cute and hot, but there’s a playboy vibe in him.

 

"What happened here?" Sunny asked.

 

“That ert kissed me!” I shouted while pointing my fingers on the guy.

 

"Yoong! What's the meaning of this?!" Sunny asked the guy.

 

“Sorry babe, I thought you’re the one on the bed since this is your room.” the guy explained.

 

The guy looked at me and said, “By the way, miss, your lips felt great. Do you have a boyfriend?” he winked at me after. I was stunned and didn’t know what to say. He is way more handsome than Shiyoon, but I like Shiyoon more.

 

“Yoong!” Sunny shouted.

 

"I'm just kidding, I'm just kidding babe. Don’t be mad.” the guy hugged Sunny. He pulled her closer and they made out in front of me. It seems like they will do more than making out and forget about me so I took it to myself to leave and go to the other room.

 

And that... that was my first meeting with Yoong. That’s the reason why he said before that my face looked familiar. He might’ve forgotten that moment already because he ed a lot of girls. 

 

That night, while Sunny is busy with Yoong, Shiyoon messaged me that he was outside Sunny’s house. So I went out. He said that he can’t sleep because he will be far away from me. He will study in Gwangju which is far from here. I felt warm when I learned that it wasn’t only me who will be sad that we will be far away from each other. 

 

We strolled on the quiet street when he suddenly hugged me and told me that he loves me. It’s rare for him to say those words to me that’s why it shocked me. I even almost cried.

 

I was young and naive at that time so I thought when somebody tells you they love you, you're gonna believe them. That’s why when Shiyoon told me that he loves me, I believed him. After that, we kissed. Then, one thing led to another. I just saw myself in his room and then I surrendered myself to him that night. I gave him my ity, not considering what will happen to me next. Not considering my future nor what my parents would say. During that time, nothing else mattered to me but the fact that I love Shiyoon and he loves me back. I told myself before, I think it’s fine to give that to him since I know myself that I want to spend my whole lifetime with him. I was sure that I wanted to marry him.

 

I got blind by love. 2 months after that night, that’s when I realized the consequences of my actions. With the help of Sunny, I learned that I was pregnant for 2 months. I was so scared when I knew that because I know that my parents will get mad and disappointed. Because of fear, I hid everything from them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter