Chapter 21

HE'S NOT MY SON..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica’s POV

 

I fell on the floor while crying when oppas and Krys arrived in the living room. They woke up because of my loud cries. The pain that I am feeling is too much that if I didn’t cry it out, my chest might explode.

 

"What happened, unnie? Why are you crying?" Krys asked when she reached me.

 

"Oppas, Yoongi, please follow Yoongi outside. Please bring him back here." Those were the words I managed to say. I wasn’t able to follow Yoongi when he ran after Yoong since I don’t have the strength to support myself. Until now, I couldn't stand from my position.

 

"What happened here?"

 

"Please, please oppas! Please just get Yoongi outside. And tell the man outside that we will talk tomorrow. Let him leave. Please. I will explain later. Just please."

 

They understood me and didn’t ask any further.

 

I slowly stood up from the floor and sat down on the nearest couch. I tried stopping myself from crying, I tried fixing myself so that when they came back, I looked fine but when I took a glimpse of the small box that contains the ring, the ring that Yoong planned to give me to propose, I can’t stop myself but to cry even more. It hurts. I’m so stupid. I’m the worst person. Why did I let these things happen? 

 

"Uncles, please. Please, let’s run after daddy please! I don't wanna spend Christmas without him please! Please let's run after him! Please!" I heard Yoongi crying, I saw him wriggling his body out of Donghae oppa. I felt my heart shattered more. How could I do this to my son? Why didn’t I think of him? Why didn’t I think of him when I planned this revenge?

 

Donghae oppa let go of Yoongi. When Yoongi looked at me with his puffy eyes and nonstop tears, I cried even more, but I forced myself to stop.

 

"Yoon-"

 

"Mommy, mommy let's run after daddy! Mommy, let's go after him. Please, let's go after him..." he said while pulling my hands.

 

"Yoongi-"

 

"Please mommy... I wouldn't ask for anything else... You don't need to give me anything next Christmas and for all the other Christmases to come, just bring back daddy. Just give me my daddy master and I wouldn't ask for anything ever again I promise. Please mommy. Please?" He's really begging, but I can’t say anything. I don’t know where to start or how to explain.

 

"Yoongi, you kn-"

 

"Please! Please mommy! Please! I'm begging you! Please! Please..." I wasn’t able to finish when he suddenly kneeled in front of me. He kneeled while begging. It hurt me more when I saw him like that. I can’t talk because of crying.

 

"Please mommy. Please. Please bring daddy master back! Please! Please! That's my only wish this Christmas. Please. Please, I'm begging you mommy. I'm begging you. I'm begging you. I promise I will be a good boy, I'll study hard, I'll study in my room everyday, just bring him back. Just bring my daddy back please." he continued begging in front of me. I want to grant his wish. I want to give him what he wants. I want to hug him and tell him that everything’s okay but I can’t. I can’t do it because I don’t want to add more lies that I told him.

 

"Yoongi, stop it now. Come, let’s open your pres-"

 

"I don't want that! I want daddy master! I don't want anything! I just want daddy master! Give me my daddy master! Give me my daddy master!" shouted Yoongi. He still doesn’t want to stand up even though Krys is already pulling him up. Because of his loud shout, my parents woke up as well.

 

"What’s happening here?" they asked, shocked by what they witnessed. I signaled oppas and Krys to bring Yoongi upstairs and they understood.

 

While they are forcing Yoongi to go up, I can still hear Yoongi begging to bring back his daddy master.

 

I really want to kill myself right now.

 

After calming myself, I explained everything to my parents, as well to oppas and Krys. From when I lied to Yoong that he was the father of Yoongi to lying to my family about the real father of my son until what happened earlier. The fact that Yoong discovered the truth just now who is so mad at me right now.

 

Appa slapped me. He can’t believe that I lied even to them. I didn’t feel bad after he did that to me ‘cause I know I deserved it. Appa couldn’t listen to my explanations anymore so he went back to their room, followed by umma. 

 

Donghae oppa, Shindong oppa, and Krys didn’t utter any words as well. This is the first time that they did that to me. They also left me in the living room and went to Yoongi.

 

I was left alone here. I can’t do anything but to cry my eyes out and regret everything.

 

While our neighbors are having a fun time and greeting a Merry Christmas to each other, our house is full of cries and sadness.

 

Christmas passed without my family talking to me. Yoongi also hasn’t stopped crying in his room. He wanted to go out of the house, begging to look and bring back his daddy master. I told him the truth multiple times, the truth that Yoong is not his dad. But he won’t listen. Every time that I’ll say that, he’ll just shout, "You're lying! You're lying mommy! You're lying!", and will continue begging to look for his daddy master. Until now, he hasn’t opened his presents yet. Shiyoon visited him but Yoongi won’t talk to him. He just wanted to see Yoong

 

.

.

.

.

.

 

Yoong’s POV

 

When I entered the club, this D-cup girl in a y white v-cut dress approached me. We danced and flirted the whole night and it's obvious where we ended up.

 

Now we're in a hotel, lying on a king-sized bed, and I'm on top of her. I'm kissing and her neck as she moans like crazy.

 

I removed her y white dress, underneath is a more beautiful sight. Damn she's sizzling hot. Her are just in the right shape, accented by the naughty lacey black and pink bra she's wearing. I bloody wanna make a mess out of her.

 

"Mmn~ Aaaaaaaaah~ ahhhhh!" She moaned while caressing my hair. I'm one of her s while I play with the other. 

 

I leaned forward, faced her, and then we kissed. She's good at kissing damn. She tasted like cigarettes and alcohol and cake. I bloody like her perfume too. As I kissed her, I moved my hand across her legs, and I started touching her y private part. That made her moan so hard. She's so wet down there. .

I kissed her neck again, and biting her, leaving my hot breath behind, and then I started moving downwards, kissing her s, her y waist. I was about to go down there to the very delicious part of her when she screamed, "I love you, Im Yoong!" and that line made me stop.

 

"I love you." Oh how I hate that phrase right now. When I heard that, it reminded me of her. It reminded me of the sound of her voice as she said that phrase to me that night, the taste of her lips as I kissed her, the sound of her moans as she responded to my every touch that night. She was the iest and most beautiful thing ever. But she was a liar. She made a fool out of me. and I hate the fact that I let myself be fooled by her. I hate the fact that once in my life, I was more than willing to be a fool for her. For the likes of her.

 

"Yoong, why are you crying?" 

 

"Huh? Why am I what?" I was left dumbfounded by her question. Then I realized, yeah she's right, tears are falling down my bloody eyes. Bloody !

 

"Yo--"

 

"Get out!" I yelled after wiping my tears away.

 

"What the hell?" she screamed.

 

"I said get out! Get out of here right now!"

 

"Oh you! What the are y--"

 

"Get out! Get out now!" I carried her and picked her clothes and put her down outside the door.

 

"Why are you doing this? you!" she shouted.

 

"I wanna say you too, but I'm not in the mood to you right now," I said to her and slammed the door.

 

I immediately collapsed on the bed after that and I started screaming, "! ! ! it all!"

 

(A/N: Sorry for Yoong’s behavior.)

 

.

.

.

.

.

 

I’m inside my room together with Yul when Taeng hyung woke me up by knocking on the door. It’s already midnight, what does he want? Did he know that I bought a girl here a few nights before?

 

I thought he would scold me but he just said that there’s a girl wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter