Chapter 4

HE'S NOT MY SON..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoong’s POV

“So what do you want to talk about? Make it fast. I still have a date.” I said with my bored tone to Devil.

We are now inside my room. We are sitting facing each other with Yul in between. Pshh Traitor Yul.

“Just like what we were talking about the other day when you escaped from us. I want to talk about Yoon—”

“Oh I just remembred. I have things to do at the university. So if you could excu—” I was about to get up and go out of this room but Yul prevent me from moving.

“No one is leaving, bro. You two have to talk.”

k

“Uhm may I use the bathroom?”

“If you want to use the bathroom, I’ll come inside with you, Yoong.” Yul said.

in hell

“O-ouch! It hurts. My stomach aches! I think I have ulcer. I need to go to the hospital-”

“If you’re going to act, make it better cause you’re actually not convincing.” Yul interrupted me again.

“Arghhh this is really a piece of . What do you want me to do? What do you want me to do, woman? You want me to marry you because I have a child with you? Sorry to you, but Im Yoong will never get married and get tied! B—Ouch!”

“I never mention anything about marriage. So can you just calm down? Just listen to me!” Devil said as she pulled me back down, harshly. It hurts you know.

“Fine fine. Just make it fast. I don’t have time for this.” So yeah I can’t do anything but to just listen to whatever this woman will say since my traitor twin is looking at me which prevents me from escaping.

“This is the only thing that I want. I want you to take responsibility of Yoongi. Do your obligations.”

“And what do you mean by that?” I asked with a poker face.

“What I meant is that, you have to support Yoongi, his future.”

“Ohh financial support? That’s what you meant? Then just let him join in some contests. Make him a model. He’s handsome so you will earn from him. You wouldn’t need any financial support from me. Just by his looks, you will liv- aww” Yul interrupted me once again as he hit me lightly.

“Yoong! Be serious.”

“What did I say wrong? I just stated the truth. Just by his looks, there would be a lot of model agencies who would want to hire him.”

“It’s not like that Yoong. What she meant was, she wants you to get a job. You have to work to provide the things that your son needs.”

“Work? What the hell? But I’m still studying, Yul. And if ever that I’ll work, I won’t give my salary to any kid that will stop me and tells me that I’m his dad.”

“What to any kid? HE is YOUR son!” Devil said.

“Tch you really won’t stop, noh? You won’t stop bothering me til you get what you want, huh?” I told her.

“I really won’t.”

“Unbelievable. I already gave your son a beautiful gene, you still want me to give him a beautiful life? That’s too mu—aww YAH YUL!” guess what? He hit me again.

“Yoong, I told you to be serious!”

I just kept silent. Because everything that I’ll say is wrong. -___-

“Let’s get to the point. I want you to give Yoongi a monthly allowance. You can decide how much but it should not be less than 50000 KRW.” Devil said.

Tss I knew it.  She just wants some money.

“If I agree. Will you stop bothering me? Will you let me do anything I want? You won’t stop me from flirting with girls??”

“Yes. I don’t care who or how many girls you want to flirt everyday. I don’t care. As long as you agree with my conditions, I won’t bother you. But if you don’t do what we’ve agreed upon, trust me that I’ll tell all your girls that you already have a son. And I will dedicate my life to ruin your dates and I will make sure that you won’t get to even a single damn for the rest of your life! How about that Mr. Playboy? Are we okay?” she threatens.

“Tss fine. I’ll give you what you asked. Monthly allowance granted. Just give me your bank account or your address.”

“Good, but that’s not only my condition, Mr. Playboy.”

“What the? What else do you want?!”

“Do you think that I only want your money?”

“Why? Isn’t it? It is what you want.”

“Don’t insult me. You are downgrading me too much.”

“Why wouldn’t I look down on you? If you’re a timid good girl, you won’t get pregnant in a youn—“

SLAP

She slapped me hard but I’m fine with it. I have tasted different kinds of them.

“Compared to you.. If I were to compare to you, I’m better. Because even though I made a mistake, at least I faced it and took responsibility on my mistake. I didn’t escape. But Yoongi, is never a mistake to me. He will never be a mistake for me.”

I wasn’t able to respond on what she said. I just kept silent. We were silent for a few minutes until she spoke again.

“Let’s go back to the talk. I want you to give time to Yoongi. Give him time at least once or twice a week. Go out with him or visit him at home, that’s it. Those are the only things that I want. Follow my 2 conditions, accept this terms of agreement, and I will never bother your life. That’s all Mr. Playboy. This is my address and cellphone number. My name is also there so that you won’t ever forget it.” As she handed me the paper, she went out of my room, leaving me and my twin dumbfounded.

“Bro, what you’ve said was too much.”

“That’s why I kept silent, okay? I just got carried away with my frustration. It’s not my intention to say those.”

“Tsk. Next time bro, before you talk, think first if what you’re going to say is hurtful or not.” Yul scolded me.

“Yes yes I get it.” I stand up as I put the paper inside my pocket.

“Where are you going no, Yoong?”

“Didn’t I mention that I have a date today?”

“You are still planning to go on dates? How about your plan to your family?”

“Don’t call them my family. Yes, I accepted the conditions of that woman but I didn’t say that I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter