Epilogue

HE'S NOT MY SON..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoong’s POV

 

I saw Devil and her whole family sitting on the bench in front of the Operating Room of the hospital.

 

Mrs. Jung is praying with her two hands clasped together, while Devil is phasing back and forth. Shindong hyung and Krystal are trying to calm her down. What really happened to Yoongi?

 

I immediately approached Devil.

 

“Y-Yoong? What are you doing he-”

 

“What happened to Yoongi?! What?! Tell me! Is it bad? Is it dangerous?! Huh?! This is all my fault! It’s my fault!” I punched the wall near me.

 

I faced Devil again and made her look at me.

 

“He’s safe, right? Right? I can still see him, right?” my voice almost cracked while asking her.

 

She put her hands on my shoulders, looked at me in the eyes and said, “All guys undergo circumcision, right? So why would it be your fault?”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Yoongi is being circumcised inside right now.” Devil said. At the same time, Donghae hyung went out of the door with Yoongi following behind wearing a hospital gown. He is holding his hospital gown so it won’t touch his junior.

 

"Daddy! You're here! Uncle Donghae said if I don't cry he would give me a reward! So you're my reward? I'm so happy! You're the best reward ever! I'm glad I didn't cry!" the little rascal said when he was in front of me.

 

I’m still stunned on my spot.

 

 "Look! I'm a real man now! I didn't even cry! Are you proud of me daddy?!"

 

I can’t reply. I still haven’t recovered.

 

“Y-your life is not in danger? You’re not, you’re not in a bad condition because of me?” I asked, still stunned.

 

He shook his head, “It hurts a little bit, but I won't die because of this daddy! I'm a real man now, aren't you happy?!"

 

I just managed to sit on the side, it seems like all my energy drained. While staring at him while he was happily saying that he is a man now, tears came rushing down my face.

 

I just cried and I can’t stop it.

 

"Daddy don't cry! I said it's okay! I'm not hurt! Well-- it hurts a little, but I'm okay! I'm fine! So don't cry daddy master! Don't cry!" while saying that, I cried harder.

 

I dialed Yul’s number, “ you bro. you.” I cursed him while still crying.

 

He laughed and said, “I know that it was a bad joke but if I didn’t do it, you won’t wake up from your stupidity.  I'm just doing the right thing bro. I'm just doing the right thing. I'm sorry."

 

" you and your ing right thing bro!" I shouted to him, loud enough for the people to look at me.

 

"But thank you. Thank you bro. Thank you," I said while still crying.

 

"You're welcome bro. You're always welcome," he said and ended the call.

 

“Can I hug you?” I asked Yoongi after standing on my feet. He immediately went to me.

 

"Just don't touch me on my lower part daddy master, it still hurts down there." he said, so I hugged him without touching the lower part of his body. 

 

I can now breathe properly after making sure that his life is not in danger. 

 

“Why are you crying? And why are you here? Isn’t today your flight to Paris?” Devil asked.

 

I looked at her and uttered, “I’m really supposed to be here right? I should not skip an important day of our son.” 

 

After saying that, a lone tear dropped from her right eye.

 

“O-our son?” she asked.

 

“Yes. He’s our son, right.. mommy?” I said which made her cry even harder. 

 

I let go of Yoongi first to go to Jessica. Yes, she’s Jessica again. 

 

“A little rascal told me that he knows that I’m his daddy because that’s what his heart says. According to my heart, Yoongi is my son even though he is not from me. That is what I believe. He is my son. He is our son because that’s what my heart says. But that is not the only thing that my heart is saying..”

 

I looked straight into her eyes, “My heart says that I really love the mother of that kid. I love you so much. I love you.. mommy.” I smiled at her while wiping the tears that kept on flowing on her face.

 

Since she’s crying hard, she can’t say anything. So what she did was to hug me. She’s hugging me so tight while still sobbing hard.

 

“I’m just waiting for you to stop me from leaving, but you didn’t. You cruel woman.” I whispered.

 

She let

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter