Chapter 2

HE'S NOT MY SON..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoong’s POV

 

“Yoong, Yoong, bro, are you okay? Good thing that you’re awake now.”

I look around and notice that I’m already inside my room. So everything’s a dream.

Hayy good thing. I really thought that everything’s real. That’s really really a in nightmare. But well, it’s just a dream.

I really thought that I have a son. That’s really impossible to happen. Me? With a child? That’s a big N O

“Wait, Yul. Where are you going? What happened to me?” I called Yul because he’s making his way out of my room.

“Just wait, Yoong. I’ll just someone.” Yul replied and went out already.

What really happened to me?

For what I remembered, we were in the amusement park then there’s suddenly a chaos and I was hitting on a girl. We were about to go somewhere private, then..

Then.. What ha-

“Daddy!! You’re awake now daddy!” A little boy ran towards me and hug me tight as he reached me.

O_O

WAIT! OH NO!

I-I thought that it was just a dream but it’s real. It’s true that there’s a kid who blocked my way and ran after me. Everything’s REAL.

“S-Stay away from me!” I pushed the kid off me.

“YAH! Don’t you dare hurt my son!” A woman shouted at me and made her way to the kid.

Oh no this woman..

“You’re Devil!” I shouted to the woman who’s trying to stop the boy from crying.

“My name is not Devil! My name is Jessica! Jessica Jung!” She shouted back at me.

“I don’t care about your name! Just get out of my room!” I told her. “YUL! Why did you let them inside?!”

“Bro, just talk to each other. The boy really seems like he’s your son.”

?

“He’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter