Three Sticks

Lips of Desire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I open my eyes and wonder why I'm inside in my bed than the university infirmary? 

"This is really weird!" I mumbled, is it possible that all of it were just part of my nightmare? 

Well, except for that friendly kiss. 

I gently touch my own cheeks, it feels so real if only I had not lost my consciousness back then but I guess thanks to it I survived another day. 

8:00 PM 

I glance at my writwatch and there I notice I'm holding somethings. 

"What is this?" I draw it closer to me. 
 I can't be wrong in identifying this kind of thing, I'm pretty confident about it. 

"Lipsticks?" The heck did my mom gave it to me when I was still sleeping? 

Or was it J-Hope? 

A symbol that can boost my confidence for a little bit. 

I put the lipsticks down cause I never wear a lipstick once in my entire life for the reason that I'm allergic to any beauty products. 

"I can't put it down?" I question myself, now I'm insane how can a lipstick be stucked on my hand?

Not just one but three lipsticks sticking on my hand. 

I blink my eyes a couple of times wishing that it is just my imagination nothing more. 

Still, I am wrong. 

The lipsticks with different colors are still there.
 
"Shine bright like a diamond!" 

I can hear voices singing inside the lipsticks. 

"Oh no! I'm being delusional too!" I pull my hair again and again hoping that it will stop me from hearing but the more I don't want to hear it the more it maximizes its volume to be heard. 

"Baby, now that I found you I won't let you go." The blue lipstick starts singing his or her I mean its way too. 

Don't tell me these kind of things will teach me singing lessons? 

I tried my very best to stay calm because it's really creeping me out haha. 

"I want nobody, nobody but you, but you." The lipstick did not want to lose too so it produce its melodic tone. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter