Blue: Take my Hand

Lips of Desire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A month has passed and the relationship between Kyuhyun and Seohyun are getting better and better. 

Yet, Kyuhyun does not like to be touch because he was kinda afraid that once he hug Seohyun he won't let her go. 

"What is your plan?" I asked. I'm curious not because for my own life but I also want them to enjoy love and be happy. 

"Still the same nothing changes." So Kyuhyun still hasn't open up his thoughts for me that's sad but at least he is different when he is with Seohyun. 

"Don't you want to marry her?" This is a crucial question but I want to help them as much as possible. 

We can have a double wedding but it would be good if we can have different dates so we can feel the once in a lifetime moment. 

"Just few more days and we can know whether she is really the one." Right, in no time Seohyun's ring will appear and will choose the man for her. Her destined man just the thought of it makes me feel butterflies in my stomach. Romance gives you a magical feeling. 

His eyes were shining. He's hiding it but I know he is excited. I giggled oops. I slowly turn my gaze to him he wasn't paying attention to me but he was gently looking at Seohyun who is coming our way. That same face is the same gentle look that my fiancee gives me. 

"Thank you for your time." I excused myself. I heard that they go for adventures together. Thinking about that is better than locking themselves inside a room. 

I already miss Jaehyun I want to see him. I wonder where he is? Should we plan our marriage now? 

"Do you want to get married today?" The man I want to see suddenly appeared back hugging me. 

"Can we?" What a silly question. I know he is powerful enough to do all the preparations. Well,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter