Blue: Enemy

Lips of Desire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was a rainbow light coming from us it reached the skies. Wow! but I don't really understand everything. 

When I looked at everyone they started bowing their heads. Did they knew because of the light that he is the god? 

I also need to bow even my parents were bowing tho. So rare even the royal blood humbled themselves. 

"Raise your heads everyone!" He commanded, and just like that they followed and raised their heads. 

"I, Jaehyun a water god would like you all to be my witnesses of our love story." He smiled while looking at me. Love story? He didn't ask me the most important question yet. My life here is really fast forward. 

Suddenly, he giggled this is so not good he is having so much one while my feelings are all mixed up. 

"Would you like to be my wife?" I remember he can understand everything about me. I forgot for a second. 

Next thing I knew he was already kneeling a god like him is kneeling even if he is the most superior one is embarrasing I mean I'm only a princess. We are not on the same boat. 

"Say yes!" Azure demanded in my head. What should I do? Yes, I'm attracted to him but it doesn't mean my love for him is so strong.

"Why are you hesitating your highness? He is the one for you there's no doubt about it." Wait, is that Yuri's voice? so she also has that power she can get inside your head easily. 

"This is the first in history that a god like a mermaid princess. You should feel honored." Azure really like this god for me. Well, who doesn't want a god for themselves? 

"But I'm gonna die ahead of him because he doesn't die." It only means that I'm gonna end up hurting him. Maybe, this was the reason why they are always destined for a goddess as their partners. 

If there's no one for them then it only means that they are used to be alone by why did this kind of fate happened? 

"Don't overthink too much. Just enjoy the present will you?" Azure is losing her patience. Even Father fake a cough for me to focus. 

Well, here goes nothing. 

"I'll be honored." The moment I accepted the proposal. My ring turned into orange. Gosh! What does this mean again? 

"Let's seal it." Jaehyun suggested he was holding both my hands now such a ninja move I thought he was a god. He was holding his scepter a second ago and now its floating by itself.

Yes, his scepter what color is it? Strange it's the same as before. Anyways, I need to focus on what he's saying for now. 

"What do you mean?" A seal? What should I do? Should I offer my life to him? 

"Let's kiss!" Jaehyun draws his face to mine. Before, I can react his lips already met mine. 

The crowd started cheering for us. Clapping their hands while saying, "Congratulations!"

I just fake a smile. I really need a break. 

"Let's continue celebrating for my daughter's engagement and birthday party!" Father announced, I'm really engaged real quick so amazing. Maybe, I'll just enjoy this moment. 

After the celebration I asked Father for permission again to go to the culprit who spreaded fake news. Of course, Henry is with me. Father and mother were busy talking with the ninja. 

Henry u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter