Blue: Pearl Ring

Lips of Desire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Blue, I don't think I'm not strong enough to remain in this world." The guilt that I'm feeling is so heavy my heart is sinking.  

"I completely understand. But you see you were just a kid back then you can't really rely on your memories." Somewhat, she has a point it is true that I was only eight back then and my older sister was already sixteen and as what my memory told me those are the most challenging years as a Royal Blood Mermaid. The time that we can have our powers but if your powers will consume you, you may lose your life. 

"How about you give it a chance? Stay here for 8 days and if your decision is still the same I let you go." I remained silent, my father is the sole reason why I really want to be here in this place. I want to be with him because our time was only limited before. 

"Azure, you are right. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to be with my father. I don't want it to go to waste." Definitely, we are still incomplete but at least I have both my parents that's the most important. Yet, I still miss my sister if she survived I think we have little mermaids swimming around. 

"You remembered my name. I'm glad." Blue smiled at me she's been with me in this world not leaving my side. 

I gave her back a smile. I won't be running again I need to do my part to control my powers so that they won't lose me too. Right now, I'm there only child I need to fight for my life. 

It has only been 3 years but they say for Royalties to get a hold of their powers requires a total of 4 years to master it. I only have few months to master it. After all, my powers are destroyer complete opposite of my sister who can heal anything. 

"I never thought being a Royal Mermaid Princess is so hard." I sighed. I thought they have their lives so easy so free that's why I always fantasized to be a mermaid  because they have such great voices and here I am living the kind of life that I only dreamed. 

Still, I found myself in a similar situation as I was before. No, much more than that if I sing it means someone will get harm so I'm not gonna sing here too. The only difference is that even my voice can destroy it's beautiful to hear. 

"Your powers are so rare that's why the queen and king are keeping a watch on you." Right, Halo the shark is my watchman to keep me safe but before I don't know him yet that's why he was smiling and I creeped out. 

"Where's Halo?" I need to apologize to him. I can only hope he doesn't feel bad about my behaviour last time. 

"He's just behind." Azure, pointed at the door. Halo has also powers he's a shark of steel, a  royalty in their species. He can also transform himself into half human and half shark a proof that he's not ordinary. 

"Henry, come in!" I demanded, I know he'll foll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter