Red : Jealousy

Lips of Desire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I opened my eyes,  all I can see is the man I love from the very beginning. 

I slowly reach my hand to touch his hair but he caught it with his hand. 

Next thing I knew his lips met mine.

"Morning kisses are delicious!" I giive him my best smile.

"I want to eat you all over again!" J-Hope countered me, yes I know I'm still flustered I guess he's someone who still surprises me. 

"You can eat me maybe the day we are married." I wonder what will be his reaction and he was pouting already just like a spoiled child who did not get what he wanted. I think I need some time to refill again my energy. 

"31 Days is not that long but I'll be having a hard time now that are bodies are connected I want you every single day." He put his arms around my waist. He's using again another technique just to get my yes this spoiled child is really something.

" Why don't you use your powers to control my decisions?' I , well yes, he's a god himself I'm sure about it but I know he won't use it to take advantage of my feelings for him. 

"You know that my powers are not effective when it comes to you." J-Hope hugged me tightly like he doesn't want to lose sight of me again so that I won't suffer from the hands of other people who also needs help themselves. 

My mind recalled what happened that time....

I  was in an unsual room I couldn't clearly see anything at least there was light but the spotlight was only focused on my face. 

I wore something like what we can see in a Sadistic-Masochistic scenario wherein a shiny cloth covered my upper and lower body parts alone nothing more - an odd fashion but I know some people love doing this kind of things for it gives them pleasures that they could not have before. 

The worst was that my upper body aches specially my lower part because of the rope tight around me in a kind of pattern. I didn't know these kind of people were pretty skilled. It was pretty tight that I could not breathe properly too. 

I never thought even if I fulfilled my hearts desire in this world it's even worst than my original one. 

Until I saw a face drawing closer to me his smile kinda reminded me of a joker....

I was praying someone will come after me and save me.

A tear drop in my eyes.

"Kim Hyoyeon. Kim Hyoyeon. Kim Hyoyeon.!" J-Hope shouted, he was shaking his fiance who was crying heavily. This is not good this is why he hates that his powers can't do anything to eased her pain. He's a god who can't do anything good but bring distractions. 

I felt something warm in my body, as I gained my consciousness it was J-Hope's tears. 

"Why are you crying?" I asked him, I remembered when he cries he's hurting himself  and by hurting himself he's hurting nature itself just like when he found out I was kidnapped he created a wild fire, the trees and animals suffered too that's why as much as possible he controls his tears so well. I don't want him to lose his cool and hurt human beings as well. 

" Don't worry about me. If only I can erase all your painful memories." He bowed his head, I should forget this memory too but I know it will take time for me to be successful in attempting. 

"Let's create more happy memories from now on." I gently cupped his face. I need to be strong for the both of us since we only have each other. If I want to stay in this world for my dreams and for the man I love I need to be mentally strong too. 

"Just being with you makes me happy." When I heard those words from him I can't stop myself from smiling what a great man I have. 

"Hyo, I know it's selfish of me but won't you consider taking a break first go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter