Red: A Lifetime Duet

Lips of Desire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm not sure whether you want to see me or not but I want to see you." J-Hope directly said it to me without hesitation. Am I still talking to the god J-Hope? 

"Don't tell me you were the one who carried me here?" I gasped, I don't know how to face him I've been a burden to him and it's heartbreaking. 

"Yeah, and I went back to the university to request to everyone not to make fun of you anymore." He scratched his head, ahh bashful J-Hope is still so cute. I can feel butterflies in my stomach. 

"How did you do that?" Don't tell me he bowed to everyone he met from the school that is so not good. He's embarrasing himself for sure others will make fun of him too. 

"I had a friend from the Broadcasting department. I just ask him for a favor." He was just standing there but hmmm he has something in his hand. Why is he hiding it? Is he gonna prank me? Arghh so many questions in my head now that I'm back. 

"Why?" I murmured, I looked to my sheets. Why is he doing extra lengths for me? Stop it heart! I can't hear anything but just the sound of my heart almost exploding in my ears. 

"I know it's selfish of me..." Wait, did he heard it? In reflex I was looking at his eyes and I know I'm read as tomato well there's no turning back I don't wanna have hopes tho. 

"Still, Please let me share your pain." My eyes went wide. Am I hearing it right? Is this some sort of love confession or is he just making fun of me too? No! J-Hope is not that kind of person. 

He showed to me what he was hiding and it was, "Microphone?" I can't comprehend everything. What's wrong with my brain arghh I want to cry from the embarrassment.

"I want to have a duet with you and only you for a lifetime. Will you sing together with me?" He suddenly kneeled. Now, why is he kneeling? Can someone tell me what is the meaning of all of this? 

"J-Hope, I'm a bad singer you know what's gonna be my answer and that's a No. I'm sorry." I think this is the best reply I don't want to assume that's why I don't wanna read between the lines and get a hold of myself. 

"I won't accept no for an answer." J-Hope crossed his arms, he was still kneeling poor knees. 

"Don't kneel you can sit down on the bed there's a lot of space." I fake a laughed, this is the best way not to get any wild ideas and to divert the topic. 

"So is that a Yes?" I see, he doesn't want to change the topic. Inhale. Exhale. Yes, this should do the trick o relax my mind and absorb every word that comes from his mouth. 

"I don't understand what you are saying. Can you make it simple?" But deep inside my hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter