Blue: Deal

Lips of Desire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few days later a mystery messenger arrived. Strange but I can feel a different aura from that fish. The same aura that surrounded the guy back then. 

Goosebumps. I can feel my hair rising just by the thought of it. The enemy is near. 

"I see the time has come." Jaehyun murmured without even reading the message. 

"What do you mean?" I stopped him from getting out of his secret castle. I don't want him to get hurt. He won't be fighting the lonely god alone I am with him. 

"You should stay here. This place will protect you he can't lay a finger on you." Jaehyun placed his hands on mine to reassure me but still I don't want to be left alone. 

"Please, let's fight him together." I embraced him I will stick with him until my death since he won't die he will live for eternity because he's a god. 

"We will. You stay here your parents are doing everything. They already secured a place for him to get trap for the rest of his endless life."  That is why they still communicate nonstop. I'm glad they planned this ahead. 

"But....isn't the safest place beside you?" If he will leave me alone here and if there's an opening that lonely god will do everything just to get me. 

Jaehyun kept silent. He just looked into my eyes. Oh I love those tender eyes how I wish I can look at them for a lifetime. 

He patted my head and his lips formed into a smile. 

"Very well. I'm tying ourselves." Amazing! our hands have invisible strings attached to us. I'm lucky to have such a calm and intelligent husband-to-be. I looked at my ring too and now it's color Red which means this is true love there's still a happy ending awaiting for us yet I also need to see the other side of the coin.  

"I love you." I whispered. If I'm gonna die at least I've said it to him. But, I know there's still a way to defeat the enemy because he is only one against us. I trust the love of my life too. 

"I love you more!" Jaehyun kissed me that was a long kiss. I can only hope I'm not reading so much of the situation. Nothing bad will happen. Fighting! 

After that we teleported to face my lover's predecessor. Looking at him he feels like he is someone who is the same age as me but it is the total opposite. 

"You grew up to be a beautiful flower." The lonely god smirked at me. His smile creeps me out. If his eyes can stab me I'm dead there's no denying it. 

"How do you know me?" Did I met him before? Looking carefully he is somewhat very familar. Oh no! I don't like what I'm feeling. 

My brain felt like it was gonna explode. Yet, just by the touch of the person beside me I'm feeling good. 

"I was annoyed that time!." His black aura is getting bigger and bigger. 

"I hate seeing happy couples that's why I absorbed theirs." The moment I heard it my heart sank. My mind was recalling what happened back then. I was too late there's nothing I can do to save them. I was excited to give my sister my handmade sea shells crown but when I arrived at the spot they weren't breathing anymore. I was blaming myself I set the date and location for them but in the end someone took my place first and had his best time to kill anyone who is happy. 

"I had a lot of fun watching you in distress and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter