Red: I don't belong here

Lips of Desire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Action!" The Director gave us a signal this is the kissing scene. Thankfully, J-Hope did not do any unusual actions. I guess he can control his emotions but what should I do? 
Kissing other guy means the lipstick will no longer has its powers. I can't say no to them either, since our fans requested we are doing a fan service in return. 

Rap Mon's hand placed a strand of my hair behind my ears so he can have a great view of my face. 

His one hand was on my neck pushing my head to draw nearer to him. 

Just half an inch and it was all black. 

"What's happening?" The Director shouted he was not expecting this to happen since they've made sure that everything is perfect. 

"Maybe, someone made a mistake and click the lights off?" One of the staff answered. Some of the staff went to check the outlet too. 

"Oh no! I'm sure this is J-Hope's doing" I slapped both my cheeks. 

"Excuse me for a second, Director." I need to go see J-Hope before they can harm them. 

"It's too dark, where are you going?" Director asked me. He was worried, he doesn't want me to be injured. 

"I'll have my assistant me and use a flashlight." I signalled my assistant and she turn on the mobile flashlight. 

"Director, there was nothing."  The man who checked the outlet informed us. 

"Very well, you can have your break. We'll think of something alternative." When he finished those lines the lights were back. 

"Woah! It's back let's finish this quickly." The Director announced but the lights were out again. 

"Is someone playing tricks on us?" Rap Mon blurted out. I really need to talk to J-Hope now. 

"I'll be back Director this will only be quick." I grabbed my phone from my assistant and went inside to my dressing room. 

"J-Hope, are you alright?" I asked him, he was closing his eyes with a clenched fist. I gave him a back hugged to calm him down. 

"Why are you here?" He questioned me back without even answering my question and he was also not looking at me. 

He really is mad even my hugged has no effect on him. I sighed. If this continues staying here is impossible. The J-Hope I want to spent the rest of my life with is not the same person after all. Just the thought of it breaks my heart. 

"Do you trust me?" I also did the same thing to him without answering his questions. 

"I do but Rap Mon is taking advantaged of the situation." Finall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter