Red : The Fiance

Lips of Desire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyo!" Someone's calling my name. 

His voice is very familiar, I think I heard that sound before. 

I slowly open my open my eyes and there I saw the man of my dreams in front of me again. 

"Oh J-Hope it's you!" I smiled at him, thanked God I was just having a bad dream before all is normal my brain is back in my reality state. 

"Did you expect someone else?" He glared at me brows almost fixed together, when did he became so possessive? 

Wait! What did I just say? Of course, we are not a thing or a couple yet either. 

" Of course not!" I replied with a big smile on my face, everytime I'm with this person I'm just at peace no matter how struggle I am with my own little demons inside my head. 

"I missed your smile." J-Hope expressed teary-eyed he kiss me on the forehead as well. 

Gosh! This is even weirder but I'm also weird I totally love it this way! Hehe 

"What do you mean?" His behaving a little bit unusual although the J-Hope that I know is still there but I can see his a real man now-a little bit gentler I thought. 

"You really did hurt your head." He concluded, can someone explain everything to me he doesn't even joke like that.
 
"Did I missed something?" I could believe what my eyes see, white ceiling, a television, aircon, big glass window with a curtain, another bed, small table with flowers, gifts, letters and fruits.
 
"Hospital?" I looked at J-Hope my eyes went big, I need to know what happened.  

"An insane, sadistic fan of yours kidnapped you to see you in pain and gain pleasure with your cries.

"You've gotta be kidding! Me? I have a fan?" This guy must be joking haha I think he mistake me for someone else. I'm the subject of bully, why would someone adore me that much to that extent. 

"I'm not kidding! Anyways, do you know me?" He leaned closer to me, eye to eye, nose to nose, his hands grabbing my shoulders. 

" Yup! You're J-Hope I can't be wrong." The man who I deeply love long before, why would I be wrong? Loving him is the only right thing that I do from the start. 

"Who am I to you?" I've never seen him this serious side of him, it sends shiver to my spine. 
I'm speechless. 

I don't know what to answer. Is he just a friend? A close friend? Best Friend with benefits? A lover? I'm doomed I don't want seeing him breaking his heart because I can't remember a correct thing. 

I remained silent and wait for him to continue talking. 

" I'm your fiance, remember?" J-Hope cupped my cheeks, his hands were warm that I could feel my cheeks burning. 

"Am I dreaming?" I waited a lot to hear those words coming from him, for that one magical moment. Just one step closer and were husband and wife in no time. Indeed, time really travels fast.

"I'll let you remember!" The next thing I knew he's lips captured mine, our first? But I was wrong again we already did it a co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter