Blue: Unexpected Visitor

Lips of Desire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was too focused looking at that fish that I lost track of my place. When I looked around this was not the same place as I was before. We were in an unfamiliar place. Maybe, this is his place? But this is the coldest water so far so I assume that this is the deepest part of the ocean. But I need to stay calm I'm sure once he is done with his business he will return me. Hopefully. I crossed my fingers. 

"Who are you?" What does he want from me? Does he bring harm? I hope not I don't want anything bad to happen in our family again. 

"Your Ring!" He swam towards me his sword touching my ring. I can't let my guard down. Any moment he can kill me. Yes, I'm a princess but it doesn't mean I'm immortal. 

"Why are you interested?" I hid my hand away from him. I was asking for his name why would he throw me back a question? 

"I guess you are the one I've been waiting for." With just a blink of an eye he transformed himself. He is not a swordfish anymore but a merman. 

Woah! He is so pretty! He looks different from any other guys out there. He's shining that my eyes were getting weak. I close my eyes if this continue I will be blind in no time. 
"Open your eyes. You will have your sight and you will not die just by looking at me." Should I trust him? Should I open my eyes? 

"If you won't do it. I guess you leave me no choice." Nose to nose I can feel a tingling sensation and his breath warms my face. What should I do? I want to open my eyes but I'm too nervous. 

Maybe, I was anticipating a kiss from him? That's why my body won't cooperate. Yes, that must be it! I'm attracted to him if only I were a guy. I sighed. 

Suddenly, I heard a gentle laugh. This man knows how to catch a maiden's heart and unfortunately I'm one of his victims. 

Slowly, I open my eyes he was still shining but my eyes, they don't hurt anymore. I'm glad I can have a look at his face for the meantime. 

I wonder if I were a man and he was a woman for sure I could not stop my mouth from telling him how much attracted I am to him. 

"It was rude of me not to introduce myself. My name is Jaehyun I don't have a clan to belong with." I see so he doesn't belong to anyone but who gave birth to him? 

"I came from a pearl." Amazing, he can read my expressions. I have a feeling he is someone who is really important to begin with. A pearl? I think I heard it from sister if I'm not mistaken those people are the highest-like gods. They are chosen and separated because they are unique. From birth till end they don't age so their image are all the same. So complicated right? 

Usually, they don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter