Blue: Rainbow

Lips of Desire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"A Rainbow?" I gasped. Is this a bad luck because I don't what this color means. Maybe, mother knows this so I just need to stay calm. 

"Maybe, something is wrong with your ring.I should call Yuri, the Ring Expert." Father noticed it too. He made a tiny bubble and whispered something and it vanished. Yup, we call people that way using bubbles and in no time when that bubble reached that someone he or she will be here any minute. The power of Royalties.  

Wait! if they don't know what it means this but be the first case. I don't really know what to feel should I be happy? sad? should I be laughing? or should I cry? Okay, stop the overthinking Kim Hyoyeon you got this. Be a proper Princess for even just a minute. I felt the warm touched on my shoulder. 

"Mother?" I looked her way. She was comforting me I really love my mom too. Even if my thoughts are not that clear she will always comfort me even in my original world. Because of her I was weak at the same time strong to get over with just another day. 

"She'll be hear soon." Mother reassured me. I guess even if you are a royalty. A queen or king you don't really know everything. Of course, our knowledge and wisdom are all limited. 

"My King and Queen, I'm here." She appeared and bowed. Wow! That was fast although this was the first time I saw her. Is she a love goddess perhaps? Why is she expert in rings? I'm thinking too much again. Arghh my mind just stay put will you?

"What can you say about my daughter's ring?" Mother showed to her my hand and I can see the looked on her eyes, full of confusion just like us. 

"I'm sorry, my Queen I'm ashamed to call myself a Ring expert for the first time." Yuri bowed her head again. She's an expert she doesn't know so who knows about this?

"Do you think it brings a good omen?" Father asked, hopefully it is something to be celebrated.

Like the song, "There's a rainbow after the rain." I can only hope that the rain won't turn into a storm. 

"Yes, it is a good sign. I don't feel a bad aura coming out from the ring. Instead full of love." Yuri replied. Now, I know why she's an expert. She can see feel things other people can't see when it comes to Ring. 

"So the one you are destined to be with is here! " My mother got carried away and now she's squeezing my hands. I never see her this excited. In the human world ever since Father died she laughs but her eyes speaks the truth. She missed him so badly. I know that feeling really well. It's hard for the people w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter