Blue: Deja Vu

Lips of Desire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We arrived at my training place it is like a small isolated island with a white sand and coconut trees. Perfect place because humans can't see us here. I laughed at myself I'm originally a human too and take note I could not even sing I mean I can sing but not that good. Anyways, I could not train in the waters I don't wanna cause tsunamis or earthquakes so it is better to sing in the surface. 

"It's good to see you again, Your Highness." Seohyun, the blue whale greeted me she's in her half human form too. She's one of my voice trainers so I could master it. Her face is really innocent I'm glad I'm surrounded with gentle and kind fishes here. 

She has a calming power, she can make enemies into friends with just one note. 

"I told you, Hyoyeon is fine." I scratched my head, I'm shy again I'm allergic to honorofics.

"Very well, Your Highness." I can hear it again. But there's no use denying it I'm their Princess. Better be used to it so it won't be a problem. 

"I've got some pebbles here with me try destroying it without damaging other objects." Henry placed the rocks and pebbles all together oh gosh this will be hard. He mixed them how can I not damaged the rocks too? 

"You gotta believe in yourself, Hyoyeon." Henry placed his hand on my shoulder. I can feel his energy flowing from his hand is this the level of his power? Wow! 

"Alright, I'll try." I took a deep breath I should trust my powers for me to able to control them. I've got this far so I should continue trusting and believing in myself. 

Focus Kim Hyoyeon you got this. I started humming gently slowly but surely I thought. I need to control my voice because if I don't I may hurt them too. 

Suddenly, Henry grab the stones. "Don't worry about me just focus on your target visualize it."

"Oh no!"  He's gonna bleed. I was filled with fear and the second I doubted that's what really happened his hand was bleeding because I hurt him. 

I tried crawling to him. Legs would be better compare to tails in this sandy location. I miss the touch of the sand on my feet and the warm sea breeze too. 

"Hyoyeon, focus you don't need to care for me. " Henry moved back, he wants to get away from me I see he wants me to think that there will be scenarious like this. He just wants to help me master everything. 

"I'm sorry and thank you." I calmed myself. Now, Kim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter