Chapter 9

Adopted Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CH9: Loud Night

A few hours before.....

"Okay, okay I'll really do it this time." Munching on a luscious red apple, Jungkook only lets out a chuckle after hearing his brother's pleads and nags for him to start working, which was something he wasn't quite feeling to do at the moment.

"Jeon Jungkook!"

"Let me just finish watching the final match, this is a worldly thing you know hyung." Being alive for more than 20 years, Jungkook has gotten used to his brothers impatient and persistent mood, and has learned to not be frightened by any attempts of threats or whatsoever.

So instead he continued to be unbothered and munched on his apple as he watched the live basketball match on his tv screen.

Junghyun gives up in the end, sighing as he hanged on to the last thing his mind could register as a warning to his younger brother "Sajangnjm will be here tomorrow and he"s gonna be inspecting on Jongin's track list."

"Hmmm." Jungkook's reply was calm, tossing the Apple right in to the trash can before he takes his phone, that had been in speaker mode this whole time. "Don't worry too much, you're white hair will continue to multiply." He jokes.

"I'll finish up the remaining songs and finish the track list before tomorrow. Trust me on this one."

"You always say that." The older brother replies, quote annoyed, to which Jungkook laughs to. "And I have never failed you, haven't I? Now go get some sleep hyung. Goodnight."

Ending the call, Jungkook heaves a sigh. Taking the remote control from the sofa and turning the television off, grabbing a container of banana milk before he enters his little work room, just beside his own bedroom.

It was not that fancy.

Just a computer with two monitor screens, a keyboard which he usually uses to make the songs, speakers of various sizes, music sheets, and three different kinds of guitars- electric, bass, and an acoustic one.

He also had a few drawers filled with some of his prized possessions, but we don't have to know about those for now.

Snapping a pair of specs on, Jungkook sits in his throne like desk chair, turning on his desktop before taking his pen and music sheets from the side.

"Time to work."

•••••••

"Maybe if I cut this part here and change it with ah-" Jungkook was busy with his work when he hears a loud thud from his neighbor's place, followed by a few ruckus here and there. The place beside him had an on and off couple staying and there are times when they fought a lot.

It was worrisome when you can hear a lot of slamming and throwing of objects, especially at night, but Jungkook never had the nerve to talk to them about it. Instead he it up, and hope that their "casual" fights don't land on days when he's recordin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter