Chapter 5

Adopted Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CH5: Fish 'N' More

 

"It's been 2 months Jeon Jungkook where's the goddamn song!" Curses spat themselves out from a thin metal device called a phone, a distressed caller whining from the other line. "Do you want to keep your job?"

 

Ignoring the voice from his speaker formed, Jungkook dried his newly showered hair up with a towel as he puts on his clothes, stomach softly rumbling in hunger for breakfast.

 

Staying in his humble and cozy apartment, Jungkook got a good view of both the busy streets of the city and as well as the quiet mountains in the south. 

 

He smiles for awhile taking a glance at the polar environments meeting in the center of his eyelids.

 

"Jungkook are you listening to me?"

 

Finishing up, Jungkook walks over to his phone and turns it back to default before putting it near his ears. "I heard you loud and clear hyung."

 

Calmly as always, he walks with the said phone in between his head and neck as he takes a cup, one supposed to be used for coffees.

 

But Jungkook was not a fan of such.

 

Instead he walks to his fridge, taking out a banana milk pack and transferring it to his cup, disposing of the old container in the end.

 

"Jongin's album will be compelled before the year ends like he promised his fans, you don't have to worry about it." He assures the man on the phone with a small smile before he takes a sip from his cup of milk.

 

"You know that many can easily take over your job Jungkook"

 

Jungkook only smiles wider, "I do."

 

"Then—"

 

"But I also know that after creating Jongin's songs for the past 7 years, no one can easily take my place."

 

"I—" The voice cracks.

 

"So don't worry to much hyung, I'll finish his title track and other songs and keep my job." He states proudly finishing the last sip of his drink. 

 

"Just worry about your girlfriend instead." He adds with a smirk, remembering how easily flustered the man on the phone gets after talking about his other half.

 

"Jeon Jungkook." The voice threatens.

 

"Jeon Junghyun." Jungkook spats back.

 

He could tell his older brother had rolled his eyes behind the phone before speaking. 

 

"Fine do whatever you want you brat. And for the record your just jealous cause I actually have a girlfriend."

 

"I don't need one hyung." Jungkook laughs putting his cup in the sink.

 

"You say that now, but wait till you find the one Jungkook, by then I'm sure all these classy angst songs you write for Kai will come love songs in a blink of an eye."

 

Jungkook rolls his eyes, putting the call back in speaker mode beside him  as he sits to put his socks and shoes. "Whatever you say hyung."

 

*ding *dong

 

Checking his watch, Jungkook suppresses a frustrated groan as picks himself up together with his phone. "Hyung I have to go, I'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter