Chapter 1

Adopted Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CH1: Busy Mornings.

 

"No Sooyoung, Jennie is not wearing those bulge floral dresses for the shoot." 

 

With her earpiece stuck to one of her lobes, Chaeyoung tried to put her newly ironed slacks on, matching it with a similar in color blazer and a formal white top.

 

"Look its a garden setup , Jennie's not gonna need to wear more flowers to elaborate the theme."  

 

Chaeyoung was the very strict and composed manager of globally known artist named Jennie Kim. 

 

Unlike most managers though, who can top off wearing simple T-shirt's and jeans when going out with their artists, the lady prefers to always look formal and smart just like the idol she's managing.

 

She was almost as popular as Jennie actually.

 

Because of her honorable character and charming looks, Chaeyoung has been captured in many photos in where fans are appreciating and showing their gratitude to the 15th year manager, proud that Jennie was led by a very exquisite  woman.

 

"Look I'll have a quick chat with the other stylists later, just make sure that Jennie is fitted for the simple whit dress I picked yesterday. I have to grab some breakfast now, I'll be there in a few." 

 

Exhausted, she reached out for her heels underneath her dresser putting it on before she headed out of her room to eat some breakfast.

 

Grabbing some beans and some bread, she devided to go for a simple combo of toast and coffee for breakfast, putting the beans on the coffee machine and the bread on the toaster.

 

Jisoo.

 

The caller's ID displayed itself on Chaeyoung's phone, but the girl didn't even bother to pick the call up, abandoning her phone on her right pocket.

 

Instead she busied herself in making her coffee, adding some teaspoons of sugar before taking out a plate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter