Chapter 2

Adopted Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

CH2: Park Jisoo

 

Tired

 

That's what Chaeyoung was.

 

After safely sending Jennie home from an outdoor photoshoot, she was finally free to feel all the sores and aches her body was numb from earlier.

 

Laying lazily on the brown sofa, Chaeyo

ung delved in the warmth of her baby pink blanket, nibbling on the sttawberry filled donut she brought on the way home.

 

Finally.

 

The busy day in the compact garden setting, with the unfriendly changing weather was over and now Chaeyoung can enjoy a weekend of empty schedules.

 

Turning on the switch of her television, she used the remote to flip through the channels, not finding one that matched her taste. 

 

After much debate, she finally sticked to watch the news one.

 

"Might as well know whats happening with the world." She mutters finishing the last bite of her donut when suddenly her phone rang.

 

"Jennie Kim's manager, Park Chaeyoung speaking." 

 

She spoke formally expecting one of Jennie's sponsors to be calling her, not even bothering to read the caller's ID.

 

"Chaeyoung,"  

 

"Dad?"

 

She was more than surprised when her own father's voice was heard, totally not expecting to be called by her very  busy parent.

 

"C-Chaeyoung," She could hear the man  trying to grasp some air before he cotinued to talk. "Y-your sister."

 

Sister? I have no-

 

In realization, Chaeyoung's eyes opened wide, the sore and tiredness the felt a while ago all departed from her body.  

 

"What happened to Jisoo?"

 

Suddenly the telivison showed a picture of the same person she has spoken of,  body all covered with blood with the news  heading that says, "25 year old lady found unconcious after a major car accident now comatose."

 

N-no way

 

"I-is she really?" With her voice cracking out of shock, Chaeyoung asked.

 

Her father replied not a second later with a distressed sigh.

 

"I'm guessing you saw the news," He trails in a serious tone.

 

"Please come to the hospital address and room number I texted you."

 

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

 

"Please take me to SNU Hospital."

 

With her thick brown coat to protect her from the cold night and her hair tied in a rush messy bun, Chaeyoung hopped in a cab wanting to arrive at the hospital as quick as possible.

 

She didn't bother to put any make-up like she usually would, mind to full of worried thoughts to even remember how to apply lipstick on.

 

"Jisoo." 

 

Chaeyoung mutters underneath the thick scarf she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter