Epilogue

You Complete Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~THREE MONTHS LATER~

“Eunwoo-ah! I need to head home now. I promised eomma I’d be home for dinner,” said Minjae. He and Eunwoo had been working on their latest music assignment and time had passed quickly without them realising.

“Arasso. I need to meet Byulyi for dinner anyway,” said Eunwoo.

“Bwoh?!” replied Minjae.

“Ah, I didn’t tell you, did I? I confessed to her yesterday and she accepted me,” said Eunwoo shyly.

“Yah! How could you not tell me? I’m your best friend!” shouted Minjae.

“Mianhae, mianhae! I guess I was too happy and forgot all about it. But yeah, we’re together now and I’m meeting her for dinner later,” said Eunwoo with his trademark eyesmile.

“Arasso,” said Minjae with a smile, as he left to go home.

Minjae reached home after a short walk and as he stepped in, he heard Sooyoung telling Sungjae in the living room, “Jagiya, I took a test yesterday and I’m… I’m pregnant.”

“BWOH?!” exclaimed Sungjae and Minjae at the same time.

“I’m going to have a dongsaeng!” cheered Minjae, as he ran over to hug his mother.

Sungjae remained speechless but simply stood up to hug Sooyoung.

“I love you, baby girl,” said Sungjae, as they hugged as a family.

Sungjae had just finished showering after coming home from work and as he settled on the couch, Sooyoung came over and sat next to him.

“Jagiya, the doctor told me the of the baby today. Do you want to know?” asked Sooyoung.

“Of course! So is it a boy or girl?” asked Sungjae excitedly.

“It’s a girl!” replied Sooyoung in an equally excited tone.

“That’s great! Oh but that means I’m going to be a whipped father,” said Sungjae in a dejected tone.

“Wae~ What makes you say so?” asked Sooyoung.

“I have no resistance against little girls. You’re going to have to be the disciplinarian for our daughter. I can already visualise you scolding her and she running to me and hiding behind my back. Whatever you don’t allow her to do, she’ll come and use her aegyo on me to make me give her what you don’t allow. In other words, I’m going to release a monster into society,” rattled Sungjae.

“Yah, Yook Sungjae! Have some faith in yourself! And for heaven’s sake, you need to be a role model for your daughter! You did a great job with Minjae, now do the same for our younger one!” ranted Sooyoung, as she slapped Sungjae on the shoulder

“All right, all right. Speaking of which, we need to think of a name for her,” said Sungjae.

“How about Minah?” asked Sooyoung.

“Okay, that was fast. Have you been thinking about this?” asked Sungjae.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter