Chapter 9

Drunk on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun was really surprised to find Sehun in the kitchen cooking breakfast, it was 8 am and he thought that the taller left for work. The pregnant was wearing his bathrobe, the only comfortable piece of clothing that makes him feel less huge as his feet were bare since he loves the coldness.

,,Good morning Baek, did you had a good sleep?" Baekhyun just blinked his eyes still not understanding why was he home?

,,Y-yes I did, aren't you late for work Sehun?" Baekhyun asked confused.

,,Nope, I'm free today, I took the day off." Sehun smiled putting the fried rice on a plate.

,,Why?" 

,,Because I want to spend it with you and I need a break." Baekhyun looked down placing his hands over his baby bump.

,,Is this about yesterday?" He asked in a whisper feeling sad again. Baekhyun heard Sehun walking to him as his large hand ruffes his hair.

,,I'm sorry for yesterday Baek, I'm sorry for making you cry because I was an , that will never happen again I promise." Sehun's voice was serious but sweet at the same time.

,,It's okay Sehun, I know you're busy and you don't need to change your life for us, I was just worried that something happened, I wanted to wait for you but I doze off I guess." Baekhyun let Sehun hug him as his fingers grabbed his t-shirt tight.

,,I want to change, I should change for you two, so please never cry because of me okay?" Baekhyun nodded, smiling when Sehun kissed the top of his head.

,,Let's eat and we can do anything you want after." 

,,Can we?" Baekhyun looked up with his large and innocent eyes.

,,Yes, I'm all yours today." 

,,Thank you." Baekhyun smiled glad that Sehun was home.

,,But go put some socks on, it's cold." Baekhyun's smile turned into a pout.

,,But I'm lazy and so pregnant." Sehun chuckled letting Baekhyun use his slippers. Baekhyun whining was too adorable.

,,So what do you wanna do Baek?" 

,,I was thinking if you wanna help me buy some new clothes? I know I shouldn't since I'll give birth soon but I really don't have anything to wear." Baekhyun said stuffing his face with the rice.

,,Sure, anything you want and we need to buy a present as well." 

,,We? For who?" Baekhyun asked curious taking a pickle to eat.

,,It's my grandmother's birthday and we need to go tomorrow." 

,,Together?!" Baekhyun's question came out louder than he expected looking shocked at the taller.

,,Yes silly together, she knows about you so she wants to meet you, my mother will have a shock actually." That's what Baekhyun was afraid of. Sehun's family.

,,Can you not tell her? I mean, I'm... I think it's too soon Sehun... and..."

,,Are you scared Baekhyun?" The pregnant looked down nodding his head. He was terrified.

,,Don't be silly, yes they will have a shock but I take resposibility for what I did Baek, you're the father of my baby, to my heir and nothing will change that okay? She needs to accept what happened so don't worry for nothing." Sehun grabbed Baekhyun's small hand trying to make the younger smile again.

,,You will leave me if she asks you?" Baekhyun looked at Sehun ready to share tears again.

,,Never, because you're different and I like that." Baekhyun showed him a small smile feeling so scared of what will happen. Sehun may care about him, he can feel that but can he love him? Like really love him? 

,,Finish your breakfast now and I'll go take a shower." Baekhyun nodded glad that Segun left him alone.

The pregnant looked down at his baby bump pouting.

,,What should I do mochi? Should we leave appa?" Nothing, he didn't feel a move or a punch, was that a no?  Baekhyun was thinking now that it wasn't a good idea telling Sehun about the baby, he rushed in his life the wrong way. They just had and baby happened. Usually people date first, they know each others, get married and then they make a baby but they didn't do any of that and maybe never will. Baekhyun would love to go on a date, a real date, with romantic music and good food, then come home and make love with each other. But he was stupid to think like that, his crazy hormones were all over the place again and he hates that.

,,Omma is crazy mochi, I'm sorry." Baekhyun chuckled feeling a punch.

,,Aish this kid." Baekhyun patted his baby bump giggling. Yup he was a moron.

 

 

 

Sehun took his blue jeans on him when he heard a knock at his door.

,,Come in." Sehun turned when Baekhyun walked inside his room as his cheeks turned a deep shade of red all of a suden. Sehun looked down at his chest where Baekhyun's eyes were glued to.

,,Like what you see?" Sehun asked in a teasing tone.

,,I'll come later!" Baekhyun was ready to leave Sehun's room but the taller grabbed his hand fast.

,,You're too cute Baek, how can I help you?" Sehun took his orange blouse over his torso making Baekhyun breath again.

,,Hm nothing." Baekhyun nibbled on his bottom lip making Sehun laugh.

,,Tell me Baek, are you sick?! You need something?" 

,,Hmm can you...hmm... borrow me some clothes please?" 

,,Sure Baek, hm let's see what can fit you." Sehun said fast, he had to admit that Baekhyun's belly was huge for his small frame.

,,Okay this blouse will fit." Sehun found a blue blouse that would be perfect for Baekhyun.

,,And pants? Hm... oh perfect." Sehun gave Bsekhyun a pair of black casuall pants, the waist was lower than usual so they were perfect for Baekhyun.

,,Go change now." Baekhyun nodded taking the clothes from Sehun.

,,Oh and the t-shirt, it's so cold outside, you need to dress up." Baekhyun nodded smiling happily because he will wear Sehun's scent over his skin all day. 

 

,,How do I look?" Baekhyun came out from the bathroom looking so small inside Sehun's clothes.

,,You actually look cute." Sehun came to Baekhyun kneeling down turning the end of the pants making them shorter.

,,Now you look perfect." Baekhyun tried to look down but a big belly blocked his view so he just giggled.

,,Hat and scarf and I'll wait you in the car."

,,But we're going with the car! Why do I need to wear a hat?!" Baekhyun whined again making Sehun glare at him.

,,Okay boss!" Baekhyun left Sehun's room with his shoulders dropped. Sehun just chuckled, why was Baekhyun so cute and innocent, he never thought that someone can be this innocent these days, usually people would want money or more from him but Baekhyun wants simple things and that makes him special in Sehun's eyes.

 

 

Sehun was in his car with the engine noticing the pregnant boy walking to the car with his funny duckling walk made Sehun laugh.

,,Happy?!" Baekhyun said after he dropped in the passanger seat with a huge pout over his lips.

,,Yes really happy thank you." Sehun winked making Baekhyun's cheeks change their color as his pout turned into a shy smile. He can't be mad or upset on Sehun.

 

,,What did the doctor day yesterday?" Sehun asked driving away.

,,Oh he said that mocki here is 2,70 gk already, he should gain another kilo at last this month and he gave me new vitamines that I should buy today, and that is all." Baekhyun nodded to himself thinking if he forgot something that the doctor told him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter