Chapter 13

Drunk on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A long sigh left Sehun's lips ruffing the back of his neck, he was outside Baekhyun's hospital room. Seeing the pregnant boy bleeding so badly he rushed to the hospital fast. He was sure that Baekhyun wasn't okay since he looked in pain all day. Now he just hopes that nothing bad will happen. Sehun will love Baekhyun anyway, they can try to have another baby but the thought that his baby boy can be hurt is killing him inside.

Sehun wiped his tears fast hating to be weak, now more than ever he needs to be strong for him and Baekhyun, he knows that the shorter is hurting as well. Sehun didn't move his eyes from that same spots from the floor, he counted those spots hundred of times trying to calm down.

,,Mr.Oh." Sehun sat up fast when he heard the doctor walking outside Baekhyun's room.

,,How are they?!" 

,,Calm down Sehun, they are okay, the baby turned upside down so he's getting ready for the big day, amniotic fluid is enough for the baby to still grow and the bleeding is something normal now getting so close to his due term. But was he stessed about something these days? He seems down and weak." 

,,You can say that, but we got over it. Can I see them?" 

,,Yes you can see him Sehun but please make him take things easier these days,I know that it’s better to be active and all but he's a guy, I don't want the baby to suffere, he can take walks but he should rest more and no stress." Sehun nodded thanking the doctor for taking care of Baekhyun.

 

Sehun took a deep breath walking inside Baekhyun's room finding the pregnant boy sitting on his right side as his hand was under his head as his left hand was moving up and down his baby bump.

,,Hey beautiful." Sehun smiled sitting down next to the boy who weakly smiled at him.

,,Hey." Baekhyun tried standing up but Sehun stopped him.

,,Stay down Baek, are you in pain?" Sehun caressed his hair slowly moving to his cheeks resting his hand there, he can't belive how much he can love the shorter, how much he changed his life since that day when he came in his office, how cute and nervous he was about dropping the bomb that he's pregnant. At first he thought that he was trying to fool him but seeing that ultrasound he knew that Baekhyun wasn't lying. He was an idiot for thinking back then that he won't care about the baby and Baekhyun, he was a stranger but the thought that his baby boy would ask about who his father was and what would Baekhyun's answear be? His appa didn't wanna have him because he was a scared idiot? He was better than that. A real man should take responsability for what he did, and he regrets nothing letting Bekhyun invade his world.

,,No just tired, I feel like I just run a marathon." Baekhyun yawen holding Sehun's hand linking their fingerd together.

,,You should rest baby, I will stay with you tonight." Baekhyun closed his eyes still holding Sehun's hand.

,,Are you mad at me?" 

,,Why would I be mad silly? Just worried but let's talk tomorrow baby, have a good rest." Sehun leaned over gently kissing Baekhyun's temple.

,,Sehuna." Sehun was ready to sit on the chair that was next to the bed but he stopped.

,,Yes?" 

,,Can I have a Chistmas tree?" Baekhyun said ready to fall asleep making him look more adorable than ever in Sehun's eyes.

,,Of course baby, sleep now." Baekhyun slowly nodded dozzing off.

,,Pabo, how much you changed me." Sehun laugh to himself, he never had a Christmas tree in his house, he always hated that holiday maybe because he didn't have a reason to celebrate it until now.

He should buy Baekhyun a present but what? Then Sehun had the best idea ever, he was sure that Baekhyun will love his present.

Sehun got closer to Baekhyun's bed holding his hand all night scared to lose the boy again. That feeling of not having the boy in his life was making him cringe. He hates that feeling.

 

 

 

,,Are you ready to go back home." Baekhyun nodded putting his coat on.

The doctor told him that he's free to go home and to be extra careful. The cold air hit his cheeks once he stepped outside the hospital, it was a really cold day making him tremble. He just wants to go home and sit in bed with a cup of hot chocolate and cudddle with Sehun and maybe watch a movie or something.

 

 

,,Where are we going Sehun?" Baekhyun asked noticing that it wasn't the way home.

,,It's a surprise baby, you will like it." Sehun smiled taking a fast peek at the pregnant boy.

,,We won't go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter