Chapter 7

Drunk on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's hand moved up and down his baby bump busy looking out the car's window. He was so scared to live with Sehun, the taller looks like a good person but what if he'll change his mind? He was so scared to lose his baby. That little human that was growing inside him was everything he needs now. Baekhyun was happy and scared at the same time, what if he failed as a parent? He's only 20 with no real job or future, he can't live on Sehun's back and ask the older for things, he should find a job as soon as possible.

,,Did you hear me Baekhyun?" Hearing Sehun's voice Baekhyun turned to face the taller tilting his head. Sehun's heart skiped a beat seeing how cute the shorter was.

,,I asked you if you want to eat something special for dinner?" 

,,Oh anything's fine by me, I can eat like anything, my.. hm our boy loves food." Baekhyun giggled feeling a move or a really hard punch from his baby.

,,See?!" Baekhyun caressed his baby bump trying to calm down the hyper baby inside.

,,I can order something delicious if you want."

,,Oh I can cook some fried chicken if you like home cooked food of course." Baekhyun awkwardly smiled at Sehun.

,,You don't need to bother yourself, you must be tired carrying our boy." 

,,It's okay Sehun, I'm not sick just pregnant." Baekhyun giggled seeing Sehun's worried face.

,,Okay sure but I will help you."

,,Oh no! It's your free day so you should rest, I'm sure you're stressed enought with your company so I can do it alone." Baekhyun said fast not wanting to bother the taller more than he already does.

,,I want to help you actually, last time we didn't have time to talk but now I want to know you better." Baekhyun's cheeks turned a light shade of red glad that Sehun wants to know him better.

,,O-okay sure." Baekhyun smiled looking back down at his hands. 

,,But we need to stop at the supermarket to buy what you need, I don't have any food in the house." 

,,What do you eat?" Baekhyun asked a little amused.

,,I eat outside." The pregnant knew that by now but he will show Sehun that home cooked food was much better than what he eats in a restaurant. 

 

Sehun stopped at a supermarket that was close to his house, it was his first time buying food for himself, real food not snacks. Sehun was pushing the cart as Baekhyun was busy looking around. It was fun to watch Baekhyun's serious face when he looked at something. Sehun stopped looking at some noddles, he really likes ramen and those noddles look really delocious, he should ask Baekhyun if he knows how to cook ramen. Sehun looked around when he didn't feel the pregnant around him. 

Sehun looked around having a strange feeling inside, it was a foreigner feeling like he was scared that Baekhyun will get hurt or he will lose him and his baby boy. He let out a relieved sigh finding the shorter at the kids clothes section. 

Baekhyun was looking with a sweet smile over his lips at a blue body with a lion printed on. Sehun never saw a more pure smile than the pregnant had just looking at that simple body. Sehun walked next to the pregnant chuckling.

,,You can buy it if you want." Baekhyun jumped putting the body back to his place.

,,No it's too early. Oh no my wallet!" Baekhyun started to panic remembering that he left his backpack in Sehun's car and his wallet was inside.

,,I better put the sweets back." Baekhyun reached to take the sweets back when Sehun pulled the cart away from the pregnant.

,,What are you doing Baekhyun?" Baekhyun was scared to face Sehun, he got so many sweets and he forgot his wallet, how stupid can he get?! He was scared to be scolded by the taller for buying something that he has no money to pay.

,,I'm sorry." Baekhyun hold the hem from his hoodie feeling so bad.

,,Baekhyun you don't need to put anything back and you don't need to pay." Sehun's voice was gentle, he notice how tense the pregnant got for nothing.

,,B-but I need to pay for my share and anyway I don't need so many sweets." Baekhyun tried to take the sweets again but Sehun pulled the cart from him.

,,Yah Sehun!" Baekhyun whined as a h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter