Chapter 3

Drunk on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Things can't get any weirder, that is what Kyungsoo thought.

One week later after the accident when Baekhyun threw up in class he came home finding his best friend in the kitchen eating cucumbers and watching drama on his laptop, the younger was a crying mess as his tears were running like rivers down his cheeks.

,,What on earth happened?! And what's that in your hand?!" Baekhyun looked up from his laptop crying more louder.

,,She found the love of her life!!" Baekhyun said hiccuping like a baby.

,,You're acting really strange Baekhyun! And why are you eating that?!" Kyungsoo was losing his sanity slowly, Baekhyun's strange attitude makes him go crazy somethimes, last night Baekhyun woke him up in the middle of the night because he wanted to cuddle together. He knows that Baekhyun is clingy and he loves skinship but just with him but seeing his best frien eating a cucumber something that Baekhyun hates, like really really hates, was something different.

,,But it's so good hyung and it makes me feel better, I didn't vomite today at all!" Baekhyun's face was looking better that day, his cheeks were rosy and a little puffy if he looks really close, is Baekhyun gaining weight? Well he sits all day and he just eats and throws up.

,,Nope I talked too soon!" Baekhyun covered his mouth rushing to throw up.

Kyungsoo let out a deep breath, not knowing what to do anymore, Baekhyun refuses to see a doctor saying that he will get better but he doesn't.

 

 

 

,,Baek you need to see a doctor, you throw up every single day,this is not normal! I know you're scared,I'm scared as well but we will get over it together I promise." Kyungsoo sat down on Baekhyun's bed patting his back slowly. His best friend was a mess. Baekhyun refuses to leave the apartament, or do anything, he can see that his friend was always so tired and pale but they need to know what is wrong with him. To know how to make him get better.

 ,,Next week I promise" Baekhyun mumbled wiping his tears away.

,,Okay sleep for now, I will make something to eat and I will wake you up later." Kyungsoo patted Baekhyun's head letting him alone.

Baekhyun curled into a ball after Kyungsoo close the door,he was so scared to know what is wrong with him,he didn't do anything wrong for God to act like this with him, he doesn't want to be sick or die. 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo washed his face hoping that Baekhyun won't see his red eyes, he needs to be strong for his best friend, he needs to protect Baekhyun with all he has. Kyingsoo sat down on his bed taking out his phone, he started to search what can be wrong with his best friend. The results made the hair from his body rise up. But then something else catchen his eyes. He tapped on the article looking at the simpomes that Baekhyun has, they were the same as his best friend.

,,It can't be right? It's impossible." Kyungsoo refused to belive it but what if?

Kyungsoo dressed fast and he went to the farmacy, if there is a 1% chance that Baekhyun was what he think he was, they are both in big big trouble.

 

 

 

Baekhyun was dreaming about a big, big ice cream when someone moved his body quit violent.

,,Baekhyun wake up!" Baekhyun could hear Kyungsoo's worried voice but he was too tired to wake up.

,,You need to wake up Baek." Baekhyun opened his eyes pouting at Kyungsoo.

,,What happened hyung? You're scarying me now." Baekhyun hugged his fluffy blanket with half opened eyes.

,,You need to take this test Baekhyun, now!" Baekhyun looked confused at Kyungsoo.

,,Why are you holding a pregnancy test hyung? You left a girl pregnant? Wait you're gay and in a relationship with Jongin hyung....okay I'm lost now" Kyungsoo face palmed himself praying that is not true.

,,It's for you stupid, go take the test now!" 

,,Me?! Why should I take an pregnancy test?! I'm a guy hyung! Guys can't get pregnant! Did Jongin hyung made you do this?!" Baekhyun got a little angry, it wasn't nice to prank him like this but Kyungsoo's serious face made him believe that his hyung wasn't joking around.

,,Please Baek just take it" Baekhyun took the box walking to the bathroom. He wasn't pregnant and he will show his hyung that he was a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter