Chapter 2

Drunk on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun looked through his bangs at the angry guy before him, they were both having dinner together in their small kitchen.

,,Stop looking at me and eat. You should be thankful that I let you eat." Baekhyun pouted at Kyungsoo that was angry at him since he came back home.

,,But hyung!!!! I'm sorry again! Please, please, please!" Baekhyun pouted more knowing that Kyungsoo can't stay angry for a long time when he pouts so cutely at him.

,,You know how worried I was when I came back to the table and you were gone?! I've called you like crazy but got nothing! You were so busy ing, and with Sehun?! I will kill that bastard." Baekhyun made a crying face ready to shade a tear any moment.

,,I was drunk hyung and it happened, you always said to lose my ity and I did." Baekhyun folded his arms looking aside from Kyungsoo's glare.

,,But not with him!!! Baek the guys just ed you and he didn't even drive you back! He's an idiot! And you mister Byun Baekhyun are an idiot too!" 

,,I know hyung but I don't feel sorry, really." Baekhyun's voice got gentle smiling at Kyungsoo.

,,I don't remember what really happened but I don't regret it, at least my first time was with someone like Sehun." Kyungsoo let out a deep sigh calming down.

,,You're right Baek but belive me I was really worried that you might be hurt or something." Kyungsoo reached his hand grabbing Baekhyun's one.

,,I know hyung and I'm sorry again. Now let's forget about Sehun and what happened last night." Kyungsoo nodded, happy that Baekhyun was okay.

 

,,I will take a shower and sleep hyung, good night." Baekhyun was the first to leave the dining table.

 

 

 

Baekhyun the water stripping off his clothes. He could see love marks that Sehun left on his chest as a reminder of last night. His cheeks blushed as a shy smile danced over his lips. His body felt strange after last night, it's like something was missing, like Sehun took a part of his body and didn't give it back. Baekhyun stepped under the water scared to touch his body, he could still feel Sehun's fingers over his body. Baekhyun bit on his lower lip still can't believe what happened with him.

He was a shy guy, not shy but super shy and he still doesn't understand why, he was always like that, always hiding behind Kyungsoo. Baekhyun was in his second year of college, he loves computers and video games so he wanted to do something like that, he was a smart guy and he likes to challenge himself with new things.

After he was done with his shower Baekhyun dropped on his bed thinking about Sehun. He would love to see him again and maybe go out on a date or something else but Sehun wasn't like that, he just wanted to have fun and that was all. Baekhyun let out a sigh, falling asleep in a second.

 

 

 

Baekhyun didn't see or hear anything about Sehun for one month and then he saw him on TV. His heart went crazy inside his chest, Sehun was looking so beautiful maybe more beautiful th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter