Chapter 15 Final

Drunk on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun stirred in his sleep feeling sweat running down his temples, why was it so hot inside his room? Did Baekhyun play with the heater again? The one thing he and Baekhyun doesn't have in comon is the heat temperature, the pregnant boy loves heat but he doesn't. Baekhyun will wake up in the middle of the night and turn on the heat. Sehun his right where Baekhyun should be but where was the pregnant boy?

,,Baek?" Sehun called his name thinking that maybe Baekhyun was using the toilet but the room was empty. 

Sehun chuckled seeing the two bunnies placed on the pillow next to him. Why was Baekhyun so adorable?! Sehun was so lazy to get off his bed but he should find the missing boy because he misses him, how much Baekhyun changed him. Sehun knows that he found true love, he sees himself getting older next to Baekhyun. Both all wrinkled walking together side by side. A warm smile spread over Sehun's face thinking again about Baekhyun and talking about him, where was he? 

Sehun finally got off his bed walking down knowing for sure that Baekhyun was in the kitchen cooking breakfast. The strong smell of fresh made coffee made him smile but the kitchen was all empty, where did Baekhyun go? Sehun saw breakfast on the table and his mug filled with coffee. Sehun took a gulp turning around. He laugh finally finding the pregnant boy. He went to take a skarf and his coat walking outside in the back yard.

,,What are you doing baby?" Baekhyun turned around with the most beautiful and innocent smile Sehun ever saw. 

,,Good morning Sehuna! Look I'm making a snow man!" Baekhyun said excited rolling the big snow ball.

,,Are you serious?!" Sehun crossed his arms following Baekhyun with his sight.

,,Yes! Look at the beautiful snow Sehun!" Baekhyun giggled pleased with the snow ball size.

,,Let me help you then." Baekhyun looked with big eyes at Sehun.

,,Really?! Woah thank you Sehuna!!!!" Baekhyun clapped his hands glad to have Sehun's help. 

,,But first cover your head, your hair is wet already from the snow." Baekhyun chuckled when Sehun covered his hair with his beanie, Sehun always pampers him even when he doesn't need it. 

,,Are you happy now? Come on help me!" Sehun chuckled helping the pregnant boy with the last snow ball.

,,Okay now the nose and it's all done!" Baekhyun put a carrot as a nose nodding to himself happy with his work of art.

,,I can't belive I have a snow man in my back yard." Sehun laughed but he stopped when snow hit the back of his head. He turned around seeing Baekhyun looking up with his hands behind his back.

,,Oh you didn't!" Sehun took some snow making Baekhyun panic.

,,Y-yah! I'm pregnant don't hurt my sweet, innocent and adorable mochi!" Baekhyun said fast but too late snow covered his face. 

Sehun laughed so hard that tears rolled down his cheeks, Baekhyun was so adorable with his red nose and cheeks, his cute face was trying to glare at him but that made him more adorable.

,,You're so dead Oh Sehun!" Baekhyun threw the snow ball he was hiding behind his back hitting Sehun's head.

,,Byun Baekhyun!" Sehun yelled running after the pregnant boy.

,,Stop Sehun! I will fall down!" Baekhyun run holding his baby bump laughing like crazy. He knows that Sehun wasn't really mad, he was just playing along.

Baekhyun tripped ready to hit the cold ground when Sehun managed to catch him in time, wrapping his hands around his waist.

,,Be careful Baek." The pregnant boy nervously laugh hoping that Sehun wasn't upset on him.

,,S-sorry." Sehun pulled Baekhyun up on his feet chuckling seeing his red and chubby cheeks.

,,Let's go inside now Baek, your nose is really red." Baekhyun nodded walking back inside the house where it was warm and cosy.

,,You want tea Baek?" 

,,Yes please and can I have some chocolate as well?" Baekhyun followed Sehun inside the kitchen like a cute little puppy.

,,Of course you can Baek, why do you even ask me?" Sehun turned around finding Baekhyun playing with his fingers.

,,What's wrong Baek?" Sehun came closer to the pregnant boy chuckling at his cuteness.

,,Do you hmm think that I'm too fat now?" Sehun laughed so hard that it made Baekhyun confused.

,,You're pregnant baby, you should be gaining weight and you can lose it after you give birth, and I love your chubby and adorable cheeks.” Sehun pinched Baekhyun's cheeks making the boy pout.

,,So mean." Baekhyun pouted more making Sehun fall in love with him all over again.

,,Come here fatty." Sehun pulled Baekhyun's hoodie making the pregnant boy chuckle a little. He knows that Sehun was just teasing him.

,,My beautiful little Baekhyun, I love you no matter what, so don't worry for nothing." Sehun placed a kiss over Baekhyun's forehead loving the blush that spread over his face.

,,Sit down and I will make the tea." Baekhyun nodded sitting down on the chair watching Sehun boil the water for his tea, how careful Sehun was making something he likes.

,,All done." Sehun placed the tea cup before Baekhyun and chocolate. 

,,Thank you Sehun." Baekhyun grinned drinking his tea, his hands were still so cold from sitting for so long outside. He woke up around five am because little mochi was throwing a huge tantrum inside his belly. He was so active punching and turning. When he woke up his heart went crazy inside his chest seeing how peacefully Sehun was sleeping holding one of the bunnies. Baekhyun chuckled getting out of bed letting Sehun rest for more. 

Walking inside the kitchen Baekhyun saw the beautiful snow so he decided to make a snow man on his own to kill some time after he cooked breakfast. Next winter he will make a snow man with his little mochi, how his life will he so busy but so beautiful. 

,,What are you thinking Baek?" Baekhyun tilted his head confused.

,,Huh?" 

,,You were smiling at your tea, were you thinking about me?" 

,,I was thinking if mochi will look like me or you?" 

,,Hmm I'm sure he'll be handsome like me and cute like you." Baekhyun laughed hearing Sehun. But he was sure that mochi will look just like his daddy.

,,I need to pee again!" Baekhyun pouted hating that the most about his pregnancy, he hates to pee all the time, like he will pee and in five minutes he needs to do it again.

Baekhyun sat up fast rushing to the bathroom but he stopped.

,,Are you sure that we should hold the party tonight?" Sehun asked not noticing that Baekhyun stopped as his body start shaking. It was the last day of the year and together with Kyungsoo and Jongin, they decited to have a small party.

,,Baek?" A sob left Baekhyun's lips making Sehun look up from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter