Chapter 11

Drunk on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

,,Hyung!!!!" Kyungsoo looked up from his coffee mug seeing a happy Baekhyun walking inside the Cafe. It was Baekhyun's favorite Cafe, the coffee it's just wow, too bad he can't drink any. The place was crowded with young and old people, talking and laughing at a cup of something. It was a warm atmosphere around him.

,,I'm so happy to see you hyung!" The pregnant boy hugged Kyungsoo tight, he really missed his hyung the past weeks. They talk on the phone every day but it's not the same like when they lived together.

,,I ordered hot chocolate and cookies for you Baek." 

,,Woah thank you hyung!" Baekhyun sat down next to Kyungsoo taking his coat down.

,,How is my little one Baek? How are you?" 

,,We're both good hyung, Sehun is really careful with us and ..." Baekhyun giggled blushing madly thinking about the kiss again.

,,And?" 

,,He kissed me hyung, I think he likes me." Kyungsoo chuckled seeing his best friend so happily, of course Sehun likes him, who doesn't? Baekhyun was a really cute and sweet person to be around.

,,I'm happy for you Baek after all you deserve the best." Baekhyun smiled with his huge smile caressing his baby bump slowly, little mochi was super upset or happy inside his belly, he was kicking since morning, usually his mochi calms down after his daddy gives him a good bye kiss but not that day, he was turning and tossing inside him.

,,How are you Baek? How are you honding up?" Baekhyun let out a sigh looking with a sad pout over his lips at Kyungsoo.

,,So tired! I'm having a hard time sleeping this days and moving around, I'm so excited and nervouse at the same time to see my little mochi hyung, my hearr wents crazily inside my chest when I think about the moment when I'll finally hold my baby in my arms." Baekhyun looked down feeling that hard punch.

,,I'm here Baek, I'll always be next to you pabo, don't worry about anything, Sehun is next to you, Jongin as well." Kyungsoo placed his hand over Baekhyun's one making the pregnant boy feel much better.

,,Thank you hyung, I'm so lucky to have you as a friend, I know I wasn't the easiest person to be around but thank you for taking your time with me. I love you hyung." Tears roll down Baekhyun's cheeks, his hormones were going crazily again, he hates it, he was so emotional for the silliest things that drives him crazy.

,,Pabo stop crying, I'll always like always love you Baekhyun, now finish your hot chocolate and let's talk about something happier." Baekhyun nodded wiping his tears fast.

 

 

Baekhyun trembled pulling his scarf up to his nose feeling the cold wind hitting his delicate cheeks. He left the Cafe back home, he should take a taxi but he walked, Sehun just texted him that he'll be late that day and he should eat dinner alone. Baekhyun was glad that Sehun wasn't home because he left his beanie home and he knows how the taller will react. He should cook dinner for Sehun, he will wait for him to come home and eat together, he can't sleep anyway. What should he cook for Sehun? He knows that the taller loves Ramen, he will cook that.

 

 

,,So cold!" Baekhyun made a crying face walking inside the house where it was warm and cosy, he should take a hot shower to warm up his body and change into his comfy clothes, aka one of Sehun's large t-shirts and sweat pants. After the shower Baekhyun got busy cooking and dancing inside the large kitchen.

,,Woah it's smells so delicious mochi, daddy will love the cookies we baked together." Baekhyun giggled happily about the cookies he just made, he was sute that Sehun will love them. Bae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter