Chapter 4

Drunk on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo was in his room trying to study for his finals when he heard the front door slamming shut and sobs.

,,Baekhyun?" Kyungsoo sat up from his bed rushing to see if Baekhyun was okay.

,,Open the door Baek, what's wrong?" Kyungsoo knocked at his door hearing his best friend crying inside his room.

,,Baek...please...talk to me." Kyungsoo waited for some minutes until Baekhyun opened the door looking aside.

,,Hey why are you crying Baek? Are you feeling sick again?" Baekhyun shook his head laying down on his bed back facing Kyungsoo.

,,Baekhyun?" Kyungsoo sat next to Baekhyun his hair slowly.

,,I..I went to see Sehun." Baekhyun's voice cracked from his sobs remembering what Sehun told him.

,,Oh Baek why?! We talked about it, you've told him about the baby?" Baekhyun nodded slowly.

,,And what did he say?" 

 

 

Flashback:

 

,,I'm p-pregnant with you b-baby." Baekhyun looked down wrapping his hands around his growing baby bump feeling sorry that he came. But Baekhyun looked up hearing Sehun laugh so hard.

,,It's this a joke? Who put you to do it?!" Sehun stop laughing tears ready to escape his eyes, he didn't laugh so much in ages.

​​​,,I'm....I....." Baekhyun couldn't find his words, he regrets coming in the first place. Seeing Sehun acting like a jerk hurts him so much.

,,Are you serious?!" Sehun asked after he saw that Baekhyun was not joking about what he said. The boy before him was looking so scared with his palms over his stomach.

,,You want money?" Baekhyun looked at Sehun fast not beliving what he hears.

,,N-no! I don't need your money! I just thought that you should know! We did this together, you're his father!" The shorter said angrily tears rolling down his cheeks, Sehun really thought that he just wants money?!

,,Are you sure I'm the father?" Sehun's words hurt his heart, why was he so cold and heatless?

,,Yes I'm sure he's yours, I was a when I had with you and I didn't sleep with someone else since that night! I was wrong to come here, forget it, I don't need money or pity or anything from you, you don't need to worry about a scandal or anything." Baekhyun took his backpack down looking inside as he walked to Sehun's desk with shaky legs and a broken heart.

,,Have a good life." Baekhyun smashed his hand on his desk leaving behind a sonogram of his baby that he took one week ago. He was so happy to see that his little dot was real and growing inside him. Baekhyun got ao sad and emotional that day, he went alone to see his baby, he wished for Sehun to be there next to him, to feel as happy as he felt that moment.

Sehun let out a sigh when the door of his office close. He was in deep , what have he just done? He just let an innocent kid pregnant? Sehun looked down at the black and white photo cursing under his breath.

 

End of flashback.

 

 

 

 

,,That idiot! I will kick his sorry so hard when I see him." Kyungsoo was boiling with anger, how can Sehun be so stupid?!

,,D-don't h-hyung, he's right, what did I expected? For him to just fall i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter