Chapter 5

Drunk on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

,,Hyung wake up!" Baekhyun stormed inside Kyungsoo's room early in the morning.

,,Go away Baekhyun!" Kyungsoo groaned pulling the blanket over his head.

,,But hyung it's snowing!" Baekhyun started jumping up and down Kyungsoo's bed so excited to see the first snow of the year.

,,The snow won't leave anywhere Baek and why are you up so early in the morning?" Kyungsoo finally opened his eyes seeing a huge smile over Baekhyun's lips.

,,This little dot woke me up! He's so hyper inside and I had a really good rest." Baekhyun dropped next to Kyungsoo snuggling under the blanket.

,,Well he's not a little dot anymore Baek." Kyungsoo placed his hand over Baekhyun's growing bump.

,,Good morning muffin, are you happy about the snow as well?" Kyungsoo smiled when he felt a move under his palm.

,,I was sure." Baekhyun chuckled hearing Kyungsoo talk with his baby. He was five months pregnant and his bump was showing by now, it was strange to see a guy walking with a big belly around but Kyungsoo found the perfect hoodie for him, it was long and large enough to hide his growing belly. And the truth was that he doesn't go out that much these days. Baekhyun misses college, to go out and have fun but everytime his little muffin moves he gets happy in a second. It was still so strange to have a living, moving baby inside him, but he was glad that his morning sickess was over, he can finally eat Kyungsoo's delicious food.

,,How are you Baek? Why didn't you tell Sehun about the baby?" Kyungsoo didn't want to make Bsekhyun feel sad again but he was wondering why he told Sehun that he lost the baby. Baekhyun looked at his bump getting sad. 

,,I just got scared, I don't want him to take my baby, what if he take my muffin and never let me see him? it's better like this hyung, muffin has me and you and that's enough for me." Baekhyun yawed pulling the blanket up to his chin.

,,Idiot." Kyungsoo chuckled seeing Baekhyun sleeping, he just woke him up to fall asleep again.

Kyungsoo and Baekhyun know each other since kingerdarten, they were always fighting back then, but slowly they grew closer to eachother, with time Baekhyun turned shy and that got him always in trouble and Kyungsoo was always there to protect him, he wasn't a tall guy or that manly but his glaring eyes can make you gulp and run away. They were always next to each other, they saw the first movie together, they had each other first kiss, they really thought that they were in love but the both of them decited that they only see each other as good friends and only that, they were comfy together so here they are, Baekhyun his shy friend was pregnant, who would have thought about something like this when they started college and moved together but Kyungsoo was happy he knows that a baby will change their life and he'll never leave Baekhyun’s side.

,,Idiot." Kyungsoo caress

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter