Chapter 8

Drunk on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun woke up when his alarm filled the room with the loud song, he lazily got off his bed walking with his eyes still close inside the bathroom to take a shower and get ready for work, it stop snowing outside but it was really cold. After a fast shower Sehun dressed with his black suit wondering if Baekhyun woke up. Sehun didn't close the door of his room taking a small peek towards Baekhyun's room, the door was close so maybe he was still sleeping, it was only seven am.

But the smell of fresh made coffee made him smile when he walked down the stairs finding a cute Baekhyun dressed with his yellow fluffy bathrobe humming happily before the stove. Sehun folded his arms before his chest letting out a chuckle that made Baekhyun turn around feeling embarrassed.

,,G-Good morning Sehun." Baekhyun made a bow looking down shyly.

,,Good morning you two, did you had a good rest?" Sehun came closer to Baekhyun kissing his cheek, he just loves to see how his cheeks turns red.

Baekhyun's face was on fire after Sehun pulled back. Sehun just kissed his cheek, his fingers touched his skin feeling how his heart run away from his chest from happiness.

,,Good morning to you to little mochi." Baekhyun giggled hearing the nickname.

,,Mochi?" 

,,Yes he will be cute as a mochi having two parents like us but I'm sure he will be adorable just like you." Sehun winked at the poor guy that was about to faint from the sweet words.

,,T-thank you, I've made breakfast." Baekhyun said looking through his bangs at the taller.

,,You don't need to cook so early in the morning Baek, you should rest more." Sehun sat down at the table taking a mouth from the coffee.

,,It's my pleasure actually, little mochi woke me around 5 am so what else can I do? And I should help around since I don't have any money for..."

,,Baekhyun stop!" Baekhyun flinched hearing Sehun's angry voice.

,,We talked about this, why do you talk about money again?" Baekhyun bit on his bottom lip ready to cry when he felt a large hand ruffing his hair.

,,Hey don't cry I'm sorry for yelling okay?"

,,I f-feel wrong to s-stay here and d-do nothing." Baekhyun sobbed out wrapping his hands around his baby bump.

,,Oh silly." Sehun hugged him tight patting his back slowly to make the pregnant boy feel better.

,,I don't like seeing you cry and okay do what you want as long you're safe okay?" Baekhyun slowly nodded.

,,T-thank you." 

,,Look at me now." Baekhyun looked up seeing a warm smile over Sehun's face. The talled wiped his tears away with his thumb placing a kiss ovef his forehead.

,,Let's eat together." Baekhyun nodded sitting down next to Sehun when he remembered something.

,,Hm y-you will be busy all day?" Sehun looked confused at Baekhyun.

,,It depends why?" 

,,I have an appointment to see little mochi today so I was thinking if..."

,,I will be there." 

,,Really?!" Baekhyun looked up at Sehun with a huge happy smile over his lips.

 ,,Yes really, I want to be next to you and our mochi." 

,,The appointment is at three pm, but it's okay if you're too busy, the company is more important."

,,Nothing is more important than you and our baby." Baekhyun's mouth formed a small "o" hearing Sehun's words. He wants to belive Sehun's every word. The baby was happy as well punching Baekhyun again.

,,He's happy as well." Baekhyun giggled his baby bump.

,,I will see you there Baek, take a cab not the bus okay? I need to leave now." Sehun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter