Chapter 10

Drunk on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun was holding the gift bag tight to his chest trying to calm down his nervousness, they were going to Sehun's family house that night. Baekhyun was so worried to finally meet Sehun's mother that he threw up before leaving.

,,Calm down baby, I'm next to you all the time okay?" Baekhyun looked to his left feeling a little better when Sehun placed his hand over his hand, giving it a little squeeze.

,,I don't want to let you down Sehun." Baekhyun looked down at their hands tears rolling down his cheeks. Sehun pulled the car on the side taking Baekhyun's cheeks between his palms.

,,Hey don't say that, why would you even think like that?! Baekhyun you're an amazing person and I really don't give a what my mother or anyone else says about you, I like you, we're going to have a baby together, now stop crying okay?" Baekhyun small nodded bitting on his bottom lip.

,,You w-will p-protect us no?" 

,,I will kill for you two baby." Sehun got closer to Baekhyun's face making the pregnant boy blush feeling Sehun so close to his lips.

Baekhyun closed his eyes letting Sehun kiss his lips. It was an innocent kiss but it was everything he needed to calm down. Sehun pulled back too soon for his liking to, he wanted to feel Sehun's lips over his for a little more.

,,Now smile because you're so damn beautiful when you smile." Baekhyun smiled hiding his blushing cheeks.

,,T-thank you." Sehun smiled turning on the engine driving into the busy streets of Seoul.

 

 

Baekhyun wanted to think that he was ready but as soon he stepped outside the car and he saw the big house his body froze in place. He wasn't that talkative around new people or older people, he was too shy to talk with others. 

,,Come baby and calm down." Sehun hold Baekhyun's hand walking to the door.

,,Wait!" Baekhyun covered his mouth ready to throw up again. Sehun just laugh. Baekhyun was on a different level of cuteness that evening.

,,Are you okay?" Sehun asked too soon because Baekhyun end up vomiting in the snow.

,,Disgusting." Sehun said under his breath walking to the poor guy patting his back slowly.

,,You need to calm down or you're going to have a panic attack soon and we don't want that no?" Baekhyun took a deep breath nodding his head.

,,I'm okay now." Sehun hold his hand smiling, both walking to the main door where the butler opened the door. 

Baekhyun's mouth dropped open, everything looked so luxurious inside the house, but it was so different than Sehun's house, colder and bigger. Baekhyun feels safe inside Sehun's house, it wasn't that large like the house he just stepped in. Anxiety hit him again, yes it was a bad idea to come here, he wanted to run but Sehun hold his hand tight.

,,Just breath." Sehun whispering in his ear helping him take off his brown long coat, Baekhyun saw the face the butler made, his eyes landed straight on his baby bump. He tried to hide it under the black blouse he bought yesterday but come on his belly was huge.

,,This way young master." Sehun walked first with Baekhyun following him like a kid holding Sehun's hand tight scared to leg to.

,,Halmeoni!" Sehun smiled seeing the old lady giving her a tight hug.

,,I'm so happy to see you back home Sehunnie." The old woman hugged Sehun back noticing the small figure behind Sehun.

,,Hello there, you must be him." Baekhyun's body turned stiff seeing the woman gaze at him.

,,H-hi." Baekhyun's cheeks blushed looking down at the gift bag.

,,Halmoni, he's Byun Baekhyun." Sehun came behind Baekhyun holding his shoulders giving them a genlte squeeze knowing that the pregnant boy was ready to run back to his comfort zone aka his room.

,,And this little mochi inside here is our baby boy." Baekhyun was surprised by the proud tone that Sehun used, it makes him feel happy, calming down under Sehun's touch.

,,Omo you're so beautiful dear, I know now why my Sehun likes you, you're really beautiful dear." Baekhyun shyly bowed to the old lady.

,,T-thank you, we bougt this present for you." Baekhyun gave her the gift bag with trembling hands, his whole body was trembling in fear. Inside was a beautiful scarf that Baekhyun picked yesterday when they went shopping and he really hopes she likes their gift.

,,So beautiful, thank you honey, sit down, tell me more about you." Baekhyun sat down with the old lady on the brown couch, he was feeling better talking with her.

,,Where is omma?" Sehun asked pouring himself a glass of alcohol, he gave Baekhyun a glass of water.

,,Oh she will come don't worry, she is dressing, I don't know why she is taking so long, that woman is crazy, she wanted to hold a big party but I'm too old for those kind of things." Baekhyun chuckled hearing the old lady talk. She was a really fun person to be around, it made him feel better. 

,,Sehun!" Baekhyun heard a new voice knowing for sure that the lady that walked inside the room was Sehun's mother. He looks just like her, the lady was really beautiful dressed with her red dress, she was still fit, small wrinkes in the corner of her eyes but her red lipstick was taking your eyes away from any imperfection. 

,,Omma." Sehun let the woman hug him tight waiting for her to notice Baekhyun and she did.

,,Sehun who is this?" Her cold voice made Baekhyun wrap his hand around his baby bump protectively.

,,Mother, he is my boyfriend, Byun Baekhyun." Baekhyun was surprised by Sehun's words, he was wondering what they were, the taller really thinks about him as his boyfriend? 

,,What?!" The woman looked at Baekhyun ready to have a heart

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter