Chapter 1

Drunk on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Loud music, alcohol, bodies moving together on the dance floor, this is not how Baekhyun wanted his night to start but since he loves his best friend like crazy and because Kyungsoo helped him in class he accepted to come and have fun with him and his boyfriend Jongin. Another sigh left his lips looking around.

,,Hyung!!!! Can I go home now?! I don't feel in the mood to dance or do anything actually."Baekhyun acted cute hoping that his puppy eyes will make Kyungsoo change his mind and they will leave back home.

,,You promised me Baek, now drink something because Jongin will reach any minute now and he's not alone." 

,,Not alone?" Baekhyun tilted his head, confusion written all over his face.

,,He will come with a friend of his. The guy is tall and super good looking." Kyungsoo winked at him but Baekhyun's blood freeze. Another guy will come?! 

,,Y-yah hyung why is a guy coming?!" Baekhyun whined like a baby ready to cry.

,,One day you need to get over your fear of talking with others,you're too shy Baek and you're 20 for God sake!" 

,,It's not my fault that I'm too shy and I lose my words so easily!" Baekhyun folded his arms before his chest pouting again. Yes he was a shy guy but what can he do about it?! He wants to be outgoing like Kyungsoo but he can't. His face would get red in a second if someone looked at him.

Baekhyun's eyes moved infront of him seeing Jongin finally walking to them but what caugth his eyes was the guy behind him. He was taller than Jongin, lazy eyes, bored actually, thin lips with a slight smirk over them. The guy locked eyes with him making his face burn, he could feel his cheeks burn with shyness. He was wondering who that guy was, he never believed in love at first sight but now that mysterious guy was making his heart feel strange inside. Baekhyun stopped breathing when he saw that the guy was coming to him. Wait why was the guy coming his way?!

,,Babe!!!!" Kyungsoo stood up from the sofa rushing to hug Jongin.

,,Sorry I'm late Soo, this guy over here didn't wanna come so I had to drag him with me." Baekhyun heard Jongin said, so the mysterious guy was Jongin's friend? Kyungsoo glared at the new guy but he smiled in a second when Jongin kissed his lips.

,,Anyway, Baekhyun this is Sehun, Sehun he's Kyungsoo's bestfriend Byun Baekhyun." Jongin introduced them. Baekhyun took a small peek at the tall guy bowing his head.

,,It's n-nice meeting you Sehun-ssi." Baekhyun had this weird habbit of hiding his arms before his back when he was too shy and he was doing that now. Sehun's presence was so dominating, so powerful that it made him feel useless if that was ths right word on how he was feeling at the moment.

,,The same." Sehun ignored Baekhyun and he sat at the end of the sofa pulling his phone out. The way that Sehun said it made Baekhyun feel even more stupid. 

 

Baekhyun let out another sigh seeing Kyungsoo and Jongin kissing each other for the last ten minutes, he was bored and sleepy and sad because Sehun didn't even look at him once since he came. the taller was too busy on his phone. Baekhyun wasn't a fan of alcohol and if he drinks it then he would do it home with Kyungsoo where he can sleep and not make a fool of himself. But that night he felt like drinking, one beer, two beers, three shots, and he was drunk, not all the way but enought to have some courage.

Jongin an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter