Chapter 12

Drunk on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo slowly close the door to Baekhyun's old room letting the pregnant boy sleep. After three hours of crying his pain out Baekhyun finally fall asleep. He tried to understand what Sehun did to hurt Baekhyun but it seems that Sehun's mother told him something so horrible if she made Baekhyun leave Sehun and make him cry so much.

,,Is he better?" Jongin asked worried when Kyungsoo sat down on the sofa letting his head drop.

,,I don't know but he should sleep tonight and I will talk with him in the morning." Jongin nodder kissing Kyungsoo's temple. He came home two hours ago finding a crying Baekhyun and Kyungsoo who was trying to make him calm down. 

,,You're a good friend Soo don't feel bad, let's go buy him some ice cream, you know how much he loves it." Kyungsoo let out a sigh glancing one more time at the sleeping boy.

,,Yes let's go." Kyungsoo took his coat leaving with Jongin.

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun moved in his sleep feeling a hard pain, his baby boy was throwing a tantrum inside him. 

,,Hm calm down mochi, you're hurting mama." Baekhyun's face was uncomfortable, the pain was so sharp it made him turn around on the other side hoping that the pain will stop.

,,S-Sehun!" Baekhyun sat on his fast feeling how his spirit left his body. Why was Sehun there?! He hates to admit it but his heart was beating with happiness seeing the taller there, he left just for a day but he already misses Sehun. His strong parfume that filled the room. He missed everything that has to do with the father of his baby and it seems that mochi missed his appa as well.

,,Kyungsoo called me, he was worried for you." Baekhyun looked down at his hands feeling ashamed for leaving like he did.

,,What happened Baekhyun? Why did you left?" Baekhyun didn't reply, he didn't wanna tell him why he left, his mother was right, Sehun should find a better wife for him.

,,I did something?" Still nothing, Baekhyun didn't flinch or gaze at him.

,,Baekhyun please look at me." Sehun placed his hand over Baekhyun's one but the pregnant boy still refused to face Sehun.

,,Get dressed we're leaving." Sehun sat up but Baekhyun stood still bitting on his bottom lip.

,,I b-better stay here Sehun, y-you have all the right to see your baby boy whenever you want."

,,What are you talking about Baek?" 

,,Y-you should find a rightful wife to he next to you not me, p-please." Baekhyun looked aside wiping his tears fast.

,,You have five minutes to get dressed, I will wait in the car." Sehun left Baekhyun's room anger raising inside his body, he has an idea about why Baekhyun left.

 

,,Baekhyun get dressed." Baekhyun finally looked up finding Kyungsoo and Jongin both looking so worried at him.

,,I c-can't hyung, he should marry someone like him, rich not like me, I'm nothing hyung......

"STOP SAYING BAEK! You're a good person, your pure heart makes more than all the money in the world, don't ever say that you're not the right person for Sehun! You are! Now go after him or you're going to sleep on the street!" Kyungsoo yelled taking Baekhyun and Jongin by surprise.

,,Move!" Kyungsoo glared leaving Baekhyun's room. 

,,He's right Baek, you are the perfect person to marry Sehun and he knows it as well, running away won't make things easier, they'll make it worst." Baekhyun looked back down at his hands feeling how his little mochi was pushing him to go back. 

,,You really love your daddy no?" Baekhyun chuckled when the baby punched him.

,,I do too but is that enough? Does daddy loves us the same way we love him?" Baekhyun took a deep breath sitting up.

 

 

 

Sehun was ready to leave his car when he saw Baekhyun walking to his way head bent down. With shacking hands he opened the car's door sitting down next to Sehun. None of them talked, Sehun started the engine driving away. Baekhyun didn't dare face him, he wants to dig a hole and live there forever or turn back time and never go out that night. All started with that night, with him getting drunk and losing his ity to a guy he never saw, a really stupid mistake made him invade Sehun's life the way he did. It wasn't fair for any of them. 

,,We're here." Baekhyun flinched hearing Sehun's angry voice, he knows that Sehun was angry on him, he just left not giving him a reason, he just took his backpack leaving everything behind, what did he expect? That Sehun will give up on his baby so easily? Maybe Sehun doesn't love him and he can understand that, he was innocent but not stupid but he knows that Sehun loves his baby boy.

,,W-what are we doing here S-Sehun?" Baekhyun refused to leave the car. Why did Sehun came to his mother's house? He wasn't ready to face her again after what she told him.

,,We all are going to have a talk Baekhyun." Sehun hold his hand for Baekhyun to hold but the pregnant boy was having a small panic attack inside.

,,Baekhyun listen to me, we will do this even if you like it or not, don't make me drag you inside now take a deep breath and calm down." Baekhyun slowly nodded doing what Sehun asked him.

,,Come." Baekhyun hold Sehun's hand walking to the front door where like last time the butler greeted them.

,,Master Sehun, we didn't expect you today." 

,,Tell my mother that I'm here." The butler made a bow leaving them alone.

Sehun helped Baekhyun take his coat and shoes off.

,,I can take my shoes off on my own Sehun." Sehun ignored the pregnant boy that was having a hard time putting or taking off his shoes and Baekhyun knows that. His baby bump was getting bigger and bigger everyday, he was close to his due term, just two more months and he can finally hold and see his little mochi. That thought scares Baekhyun, he was so worried to take care of a baby, he has no idea how to do that but he will try.

Baekhyun walked inside the large livingroom where Sehun's granny was waiting for them last time. Baekhyun sat down still having that annoying pain but he chose to ignore it. He was moving his hand up and down over the grey hoddie he was dressed that day. 

,,What is he doing here?" Baekhyun glanced for some seconds at the woman that wasn't pleased to see him there, again.

,,We need to talk mother and I'm really serious." Sehun's voice was still pissed so Baekhyun looked back down not wanting to pe a part of their fight. 

,,About what Sehun? I have nothing to talk as long he's here or in your life." The woman crossed her hands ready to drag Baekhyun outside her house.

,,I'm telling you this once mother, so hear me out. I love him." Baekhyun's head snapped up looking with big eyes at Sehun, his mother had the same shocking expression over her face as Baekhyun.

,,This pure boy is everything that I ever wanted,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter