Disney Duo

Tiny Treasures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Or the time Yoonjae and Haneul watched their appa’s concert and spent time in Tokyo Disneyland

 

 

"You have everything in your bags, right?" Naeun asked her two hyperactive kids for probably the fifth time before as they neared the airport, all the while triple checking their passports and papers inside her bag.

"Yes, Eomma!" her son replied, beaming up at her, showing his missing two front teeth. “I’m so excited to see Appa! Aren’t you, Haneul?”

His little sister nodded, “But, Oppa, I think I’m more excited to see Mickey and Minnie and Belle and Snow White!”

Naeun had to hold back her laughter as she listened to her two kids debate whether they were more excited to see their Appa or their favorite Disney characters.

After two hours of flying, they finally arrived at the hotel and got ready to meet Taemin at his concert.

When they arrived at the concert venue, they were lead by Taemin’s manager to his waiting room. Naeun held both of the kids' hands but when the door opened and they saw their appa, they sprang free from their eomma’s grasp. "Appa!" both kids screamed, running towards their dad who knelt down and caught them both in his arms.

"Aigoo, my babies are here!" he said just as excitedly, peppering kisses all over their faces.

"Appa!" Haneul squealed and wrapped both her arms around her dad's neck.

"Well what do we have here?" he asked, pointing at the Shinee light sticks his kids were holding. After many years, and despite all of them having their own solo endeavors, their fans still used the same lightsticks.

"We're gonna cheer for you the loudest, Appa!" Yoonjae said proudly, waving his own light stick in the air.

He chuckled. "I must be the luckiest Appa ever then because I have the two most adorable fans right here."

"Hey, that's three," Naeun said as she approached them, her own light stick in her hand.

Taemin stood up, Haneul in his arms, then turned to smile at his wife. "Of course, you're the most adorable, aegi," he said sweetly and craned his neck to give her a kiss on the lips, making her blush and lightly hit his arm. He was well aware of the number of staff watching their interaction but he couldn't find it in himself to care. He was happy the loves of his life were there with him. "How was your flight?"

Naeun smiled, putting her one hand on Yoonjae's shoulder while her other fixed Haneul's bangs. "It was good. These two were so well behaved."

"Appa, I didn't cry in da plane," Haneul said proudly.

"Is that right? You're Appa's big girl," he smiled before placing a kiss on her cheek, making her giggle in delight.

“Appa, where are my samcheons?” Yoonjae asked suddenly, making Naeun look around to see if any of them were around. Key and Jinki were supposed to also attend the concert.

“Oh, well Jinki hyung will be here any minute but Key hyung said something came up but he will still try to go.”

Naeun looked at her husband and smirked.

Yes, he was probably just trying to avoid Naeun.

After a few minutes, Taemin was called for some last minute preparations. “I’ll be right there,” he told the staff and turned to his two kids. "Appa has to go and get ready now, cheer for me, yeah?"

The two nodded. "Appa, fighting!"

Smiling, he kissed both their heads before turning to his wife.

“Good luck, Oppa. You’re gonna do great,” she smiled before kissing him on the cheek.

“Thank you, aegi.”

 

 

Taemin’s concert was a success but Haneul wasn’t able to finish it. By only her appa’s second song, she was already dozing off on her Jinki samcheon’s shoulder. The moment Jinki arrived at the concert venue and met them in the VIP section, the two kids have been inseparable from their samcheon.

Naeun was beyond grateful that her brother in law was there and helped take care of them.

 

 

The next day, despite the late night from the concert, the family started the day early in the morning. With two sleepy kids, they checked into the amusement park’s hotel accommodation.

Excited squeals and giggles could be heard from the moment the kids woke up until they’ve entered the happiest place on earth. Haneul insisted on walking and held tightly on her Oppa’s hand as their eyes widened from all of the attractions all around them while their parents walked closely behind them, Taemin pushing on the stroller they got for when Haneul gets tired from walking.

“Oppa, there’s Mickey! And Minnie!” their little girl squealed as she pointed at the two characters who are taking pictures with some children. Letting go of her Oppa’s hand, she tried to dash towards the pair but her appa caught her just in time.

“Aegi, no running, remember? You have to stay close or you’ll get lost,” Taemin told her gently as he grabbed her hand. “Now, walk with Appa, okay?” Haneul nodded and her dad led her towards where Mickey and Minnie were.

Having prepared beforehand, Naeun was able to utilize their time in the morning as much as possible. The little family tried to do as much as they could and by lunchtime, they have gone to the main attractions in Fantasyland and Toontown.

After they ate a wonderful meal at one of the restaurants inside the park, they had decided to take a little rest before exploring more.

Walking back to the bench where she had left her family to buy drinks, N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter