I scream Ice cream

Tiny Treasures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Or the time Yoonjae and Haneul found their parents wrestling as told by Haneul to his imos in Impish Imo

Naeun stifled a moan as Taemin bent down to kiss her neck, on the spot that always managed to make her crazy. As he continued to plant nips and kisses all over her body, she locked her legs around his waist, begging him to hurry.

Chuckling against her bare chest, he brought his hand to cup her bottom, pulling her against him so she could feel how much he wanted her, too.

“Please,” she cried as she placed her arm between them to palm him through his boxers, trying to speed up what he was doing. “Oppa.”

"Hmmm," he teased and lifted himself off her so he could finish undressing her.

“Oppa, please, please, please,” she whined and hurriedly pushed his boxers down, sighing in relief when she finally got it off.

“Aegi,” he chuckled, smiling cheekily. “Have a bit of patience, hmm?” he hummed before he lowered himself to her , and wrapped his lips on her s, and , making her whimper and fist her hand on his hair.

"Oppa," she pleaded again. "Please.” She wriggled beneath him, her desperation growing along with his amusement. She smacked his shoulders a couple of times and dug her heel into the back of his leg. "Stop teasing me," she grumbled.

Taemin laughed and angled his body so he could grab both her hands and hold them above her head before bending to capture and press his body against hers, pinning her as she struggled to move into a position where she could feel him where she needed him most. Crying out in frustration, she bit at his lower lip and whimpered. "Oppa!"

“Appa!” 5 year old Yoonjae’s voice boomed from across the room and Naeun’s eyes widened and immediately stopped fighting against her husband. “Don’t hurt my Eomma!”

“,” Taemin cursed under his breath and froze but after a few seconds came to his senses when Naeun started to fidget against him in an effort to grab the blanket that had fallen down the couch. 

“Appa, please,” the little boy cried 

Naeun secured the blanket over both their bodies and peeked to see their son, clad in his Spider Man pajamas, with both his hands rubbing his eyes as he cried. “Yoonjae-ah, aegi, I’m okay. Appa was just playing,” she explained, her heart beating loudly in her chest.

Haneul stepped out from behind her brother

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter