Superman Special II

Tiny Treasures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Or the time their family got invited back to do a TROS special with Junho

The show opens up outside a concert stadium in Seoul. Apink's 20th Anniversary. The screen, then, pans out to the six women in rehearsals, which brought cheers to the MCs.

Omo, omo! It's Apink!

"Annyeonghaseyo," Naeun bows during the backroom interview. The caption reads Welcome back, Lee family! "It's nice to be back again for a special. Thank you for giving us love."

AHHH I hope they would be a part of the permanent cast! This adorable family!

Clips from their previous appearance are shown. Yoonjae and Haneul joined us for a special three years ago and now they’re back for another special this time with a new addition to their little family!

The scene shifts back to Naeun’s backroom interview. "Uhh, for the past month I’ve been busy with practice and recording for our 20th-anniversary comeback so my husband has been the one with the kids. I’m grateful but also feeling a little guilty because our three are a handful,” she laughs.

Ah speaking of Taemin-ssi!

The familiar living room of the family is then shown. Yoonjae and Haneul are busy preparing goody bags. Yoonjae puts the treats in the plastic while Haneul is the one in charge of tying them up and putting on stickers which read Apink Eomma fighting! Love Yoonjae, Haneul & Junho. The scene pauses and shows the captions: Yoonjae Hyung, 7-years-old and Haneul Noona, 5-years-old. While the two are busy with their duties, their baby brother is then shown for the first time. Junho, 13-month-old.

It’s little Junho! Ahh, kyeopta!

The camera then zooms out and shows that Junho is strapped on Taemin’s front with a carrier, while he’s busy doing something in the kitchen.

It shifts to Taemin's backroom interview. "Annyeonghaseyo, it's Lee Taemin. Thank you for having us again. Please take good care of us," he bows. "I don't know how the staff managed to get us to agree to this show again considering how last time went," he laughs and a montage of the screens of his crying kids is shown from last time.

Question from staff: How different it is to have three kids?

"Ahh, so different." He stops for a moment and sighs which makes the commentators laugh.

It's difficult. Must be difficult.

"It's a little difficult. Having three kids is no joke but Junho is God's gift to us and we can't imagine a world where he's not around," he finishes with a soft smile.

They show pictures of baby Junho from when he was still in his eomma's belly up until his first year as Taemin continues. "My wife and I, originally we only wanted two kids. But I guess seeing our two little ones growing up so well and adorable, we decided to have another one. It wasn't an easy journey. We encountered a lot of hardships on the way but we were lucky enough to overcome them and along came our little miracle, Junho."

They show the video of when little Junho was born, his cries could be heard as well as his Appa’s teary voice behind the camera. "You're here aegi-ah. You're here. You're okay, Junho."

The scene pauses to a picture of newborn Junho in his mother's arms, his two older siblings sitting cautiously on the bed with them with his Appa hovering over them with the caption: We hope you grow up well, Junho.

Back to the happenings inside the house: Taemin still in the kitchen and Yoonjae and Haneul still busy with their task. Everything seems to be going fine until little Junho begins to cry.

Taemin immediately puts down the spoon he’s holding and begins to bounce his body to try and soothe Junho but he only cries louder. Not having any other choice, he unstraps the baby carrier from his body and picks Junho up and cradles him close to his body. “Ahh, aegi-ah, it’s okay,” he tries to soothe him but he won’t stop crying.

Ottoke, he’s alone with the three kids.

Haneul turns her attention to her appa and little brother worriedly.  

“Ahh, I guess you’re hungry, Junho,” Taemin finally realizes, and continues to bounce him while reaching for one of his bottles.

“Appa, I’ll do it!” Haneul immediately stands up from her position on the floor, and puts down the stickers she’s holding “Oppa, I’ll be back, okay?” she tells her Yoonjae Oppa before walking to help his appa.

Haneul is such a great noona! Ahhh, she’s growing up so well.

Her father smiles widely. “Thank you, aegi-ah,” he says and reaches to pat her head lovingly.

Within a minute or two, Junho is calmed down and laying on his little mattress that's set up on the floor next to his noona, drinking his milk quietly while he watches his two older siblings go back to work with the treats while their Appa went back to whatever he was cooking.

"Appa, I smell something burning," Yoonjae suddenly says, which makes Taemin’s eyes widen. He drops the measuring cup he was holding and rushes towards the oven.

“Ottoke, ottoke,” he mumbles as he hurriedly opens the oven. It emits a cloud of smoke and tries to take out the tray but forgets that he’s not wearing any mittens. “Aish,” he almost curses and lets go of the tray and goes to grab the mittens.

“Appa, gwenchana?” Yoonjae asks his father who immediately assures he’s fine. Soon, Yoonjae has already stood up, trying to help his appa. Haneul stands up as well and Junho’s bottle falls out of his grip, and he starts to cry again. Chaos.

Will they be able to finish preparing in time?

The show resumes and the scene is the opposite of how it was before the break. The goody bags that were prepa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter