Superman Special

Tiny Treasures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Or the time Taemin and Naeun agreed to do a TROS special with Yoonjae and Haneul 

 

The show starts with the caption Welcoming a new family!

The door opens to a spacious house with minimal decorations but full of paintings on the walls.

Ahh, I wonder whose house is this.

They show a spacious living room with matching white sofa, a big TV, and a grand piano on the side. Then the camera pans quickly to two bedrooms, one that’s painted in light blue with dinosaur decorations and one that’s painted in powder pink. The playroom is shown next and then a music room that leaves the commentators in awe.

Oh, looks like this family loves music. Such a nice music room!

The camera shifts back to the living room then at the kitchen where a woman is shown. She’s preparing something and her back is to the camera.

Oh, who’s this? Looks like the eomma is preparing breakfast.

The woman in question then turns around to grab something from the refrigerator and the camera zooms to her face and pauses as the commentators cheer.

Oh, it’s Naeun! Naeun-ssi from Apink! Ahhh, we haven’t seen her in a while. Still so beautiful.

A familiar Apink song plays and they show a number of clips of Naeun dancing during her idol days.

Then, tiny feet are shown as they race out of a bedroom. The camera follows the toddling of feet until they stop just a few steps into the living room. The toddler’s face is shown. In her cute pajamas with tiny sheep on them and her hair all messy.

Ah, it’s Haneul! It’s Lee Haneul!

The screen has a caption saying Haneul, 27-month-old.

Haneul blinks a couple of times before looking around at the unfamiliar surroundings of cameras. She tilts her head as she approaches one of them. Her face is then shown in a close-up.

Omo! Yeppeo!

When she peeks and notices the person behind the camera, she bows her head and smiles a toothy grin. “Annyeonghaseyo,” she says in a quiet voice.

Such a morning angel! So cute!

“Oh, is my baby awake?” Naeun asks, turning her head to glance at Haneul who immediately runs up to her eomma. Naeun catches her in her arms and lifts her up, giving her a tight squeeze. “Good morning, aegi. Did you have a good sleep?”

Her daughter nods and gives her eomma a sloppy kiss on the cheek, making her giggle. Naeun tries to put her down but Haneul tightens her grip on her neck and shakes her head. “Aniyo, eomma.”

“Oh, wae? How will eomma finish making breakfast then?” she chuckles but runs her hand through Haneul’s hair in an effort to tame it. Her only response is to bury her head on her eomma’s neck.

Just then, a little boy is shown pitter pattering out of another room.

“Good morning, Yoonjae-ah,” Naeun greets softly.

The camera pans to Yoonjae’s face. He had tousled hair and he was rubbing at his eyes. The screen then shows the caption Yoonjae, 4 years old.

Upon hearing his eomma’s voice and seeing his sister in her arms, he immediately runs to hug her legs. Naeun laughs and pats her son’s head with the arm that’s not supporting Haneul’s weight.

The commentators gush at how adorable the two children are being.

Oh, these two are clingy to their eomma. I wonder how today will be when she leaves.

As if on queue, their appa comes out of the room sporting the same sleepy expression and same tousled hair.

Shinee! It’s Shinee’s Taemin-ssi! Omo! This is so exciting!

One of Taemin’s latest songs is played and a few clips of him in concert are shown then the screen pans back to the living room.

When he sees them embracing, his face lights up and immediately stalks towards them to wrap his arms around all three.

Ahhh, they’re clingy like their appa.

The commentators laugh and the screen pans out to the backroom interview, Taemin and Naeun sitting side by side.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm 4-year-old Yoonjae and 2-year-old Haneul's eomma, Son Naeun. It's nice to meet you," she says with a smile and bows then looks over at her husband.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Yoonjae and Haneul's appa, Lee Taemin. We hope you take good care of us," he says with a bow.

We’ve waited for this for a long time, haven’t we? Ahh they are such a famous family and we wanted to see them so much! We’re so glad they’d be joining us for a special.

"Ahh, we met during the shooting of a drama. We played the role of a brother and sister," Naeun starts. "But we didn't really approach each other then. We were both quiet and introverted," she chuckles and turns to him.

"When we got paired up in a variety show, that's when she fell head over heels in love with me," Taemin declares, smiling proudly.

"Wow," Naeun exclaims and hits him on the arm playfully. "The way I remember it, you were the one who fell for me hard, Oppa," she laughs.

Taemin smiles his jester smile and pats his wife’s head lovingly.

The screen then pans to pictures and clips of them from their We Got Married days as Taemin starts to speak up, “We were paired up in a variety show and we had to be husband and wife. We were young and neither of us had ever experienced real love before so we weren’t sure what to expect but we really matched well.”

After the montage, the two are shown again.

“We’ve been together ever since,” he laughs.

Taemin and Naeun shocked everyone when they announced that they were getting married. The public didn’t know that the two have been dating ever since they got paired up in a show.

The screen shows a few pictures from their wedding. One that was released publicly and a few from their prenup that they were showing for the first time.

Then, a year later, they welcomed their firstborn, Yoonjae.

They show pictures of when Naeun was pregnant, with Taemin holding her belly as they smiled for the camera.

“Yoonjae was born in spring. In the delivery room, when he came and I heard his cry for the first time, I just started crying, too. And I don’t think I stopped for hours,” Taemin says cheekily.

Naeun laughs. “The doctors even asked if he needed tranquilizers to calm down.”

A never before seen picture in the delivery room is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter