Lee Hoseok

From Zero [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jay, I need to go to a place for a second. Do you wanna go home first or—" 

 

"It's fine. I can wait."

 

I nodded a little after hearing the answer. Since we were already in the car, I drove away from the parking lot and exited the campus compound. I the radio after noticing that Jay wasn't comfortable with the awkward silence. 

 

"Hoseok." She suddenly called my name

 

"Hm?"

 

"Hoseok."

 

"Hm?"

 

"Lee Hoseok."

 

"Hm?"

 

"Shin Wonho."

 

"Although I hate that name, hm?"

 

Then I heard her chuckling palms covering gracefully. "Are we a thing back again?"

 

"You don't wanna?" I faked a pout but eyes still focusing on the road.

 

After seeing my gloomy, face she started to get flustered. "N-No! It's not that... I heard people talking how cheap and ty I am, trying to win your heart back. I just think that they didn't realize that we actually still have feelings for each other." Then it was her turn to pout.

 

I chuckled a little and it made her pouted even more. "It's not funny." She murmured cutely. 

 

"Sorry, it's not." I patted her head with my right hand lightly, hoping that it would stop her from pouting. After noticing that she actually liked me caressing he hair like a little girl, I spoke. "The dance night... It's on the next Friday, right?" 

 

She turned her head to me. "Yeah, why?"

 

"Nothing." I grinned gleefully until my gums were shown, making her giggling nonstop.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

"I'll be back in a minute. Can you wait here? It won't be long." I asked as soon as the car was parked near the restaurant which I did my part time. 

 

She replied by just humming and included it with a small smile.

 

I nodded and got off from the car without turning off the engine. I knocked the window and asked her to lock it. She then pushed the lock button and I finally started to walk towards the building. 

 

Right after I stepped into the restaurant through the main door, all the workers who knew me were shocked and threw me a bunch of questions. 

 

"Yah, Lee Hoseok! Are you okay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter