Lee Hoseok

From Zero [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I had attended all my class that day but I was still in the campus, waiting for someone outside a class. When students started to exit the class, I scanned one by one every face that went out from it. Some of them were giving me a weird look and the others were fangirling. But then I noticed a cute bob haired girl were exiting the class, walking with some of her friends. I stopped her by tapping her shoulder twice.

 

"Hoseok sunbae? What are you doing here?" the girl asked right after she bowed towards me. She looked suprised but still had the guts to talk to me.

 

"Seri, right? Park Seri." I voiced and she seemed to get nervous. I smiled widely and handed her the gift box that I got earlier. "Here, I'm so sorry for returning it late."

 

She stared the box in confusion. "Why are you returning it? It's a gift for you."

 

"I know but I don't think I can accept it. I'm so sorry." I took her both hands and put the gift on them. "I'm not ready to have a relationship yet."

 

She bit her lower lip. "Oh, I see. It's fine then." she smiled bitterly without making any eye contact with me, probably feeling embarrased after facing a rejection.

 

"So... I have to go now. See you on Monday, I guess?" I said while smiling at her. Then I walked away after seeing her nodding.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

"You're home late." voiced Kihyun who was watching tv right after seeing me walking into our apartment.

 

"I met the girl." I replied shortly while putting my keys on the table.

 

Then he gave me a look full of excitement. "And? What did she say? Did she slap you in the face? Did she cry? How many witnesses?" he threw me a bunch of questions that made me turned red.

 

I rolled my eyes and headed to my room, ignoring Kihyun who kept yelling my name. I changed into a more comfortable outfit. Then I lay down on the bed and turned my phone on.

 

 

Jay

 

Hey
You busy?

 

Oh hey
Hoseok I'm sorry
I'll text you later

 

 

I ruffled my hair in frustration. Then I put aside my phone and went out to have some food. I headed to the kitchen and saw Kihyun was making something. I stood beside him and immediately gave him a hug. "You're making ramen!"

 

He scoffed. "This is for me. You need to make it by yourself." he faked a smile and patted my shoulder twice.

 

I pouted and slowly took a pack of ramen from the cabinet then put a medium sized pot on the stove. I stared at the instruction on how to prepare the ramen for 2 minutes straight and did nothing. "Kihyun."

 

He hummed while stirring his almost done ramen.

 

"I don't know how to cook it." I gave him my puppy eyes and he seemed to fall for it.

 

"Ugh, give me that. You can have mine." he said while grabbing the ramen which was in my hands second ago.

 

"Thank, hamster!" I hugged him for the second time and put the cooked ramen into a bowl then took it to the living room. I waited for about five seconds and then yelled, "Ah Kihyun, hurry up! My ramen's gonna get soggy!" 

 

"Just eat your ramen, Lee Hoseok!" I hear he yelled from the kitchen and I chuckled, thinking that my plan to annoy him just suceeded.

 

After about 10 minutes, he came with a warm bowl of ramen and took a seat next to me. He put his r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter