Lee Hoseok

From Zero [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been almost four months since Jay and I broke up. And since that day, people at the campus started to despise me, saying that I'm a jerk who cheated on someone who trusted me so much. Jay did not even want to see my face anymore. All my classmates and friends hate me but luckily my group members were still there for me especially Kihyun.

 

The first week after the break up was so stressful. People looked at me like they saw a disgusting creature walking next to or in front of them. All my social medias' comment section were full of hate statements about how jerk I was.

 

Then after weeks passed by the news started to become outdated and I finally could live a normal life again. Well kinda.

 

"Hey, what are you looking at?" asked Kihyun who was there sitting in front of me a minute ago.

 

"Oh hey. It's nothing." I replied with a small grin.

 

"Did you eat already?"

 

"Nah, I'm not hungry."

 

"Still thinking about her?"

 

That words actually madpe me flustered because as I remembered, I told Kihyun several times that I had completely forgot about her. Maybe my words weren't convincing enough.

 

Maybe I still could not forget about her.

 

"Come on Hoseok. I know you since we're like in elementary school. That face can't deceive me." stated Kihyun after sipping some smoothie. He glanced at me and chuckled after I started to get more flustered.

 

"Just run that mouth and say that you're already moved on from that relationship for the hundredth time but still, I won't believe it." Kihyun looked me in the eyes. "I know you still love her." he added.

 

"Even if I do, it's not gonna change anything. She still hates me and we are never getting back together. I broke her heart. She isn't that dumb to give me a second chance. I deserved it." I replied while looking down, still embarrassed of myself for what I did.

 

"But still, it doesn't mean you have to be like this for the rest of your life, looking so helplessly. Also I know every night you will go to some clubs as you think that getting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter