Chae Hyungwon

From Zero [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jaeyi, where are you? I thought you're having dinner with the club members."

 

"Wonnie, can I call you back later?"

 

"Hey, wait—"

 

 

'Ugh, she cut me off.' I cursed under my breath. I thought she was with her club members. Worried about her, I my phone back and dialed a number. 

 

 

"Nuna, is Jaeyi with you?"

 

"Jaeyi? Yoo Jaeyi?"

 

"Yeah, that Jaeyi."

 

"She was. But then things happened to her boyfriend and she followed the ambulance to the hospital." 

 

"Boyfriend?"

 

"Yeah, the buff guy with blue-white hair color. Kinda good looking."

 

"You mean Hoseok?"

 

"Yeah! Hoseok. Why did you ask?"

 

"Nothing. I'll call you later, Hyewon."

 

"Hey, I'm you sister! Call me n—"

 

 

I cut off the call and went straight to my car after taking the key on the table. I drove to the nearest hospital, positive that Hoseok was admitted there. I went to the lobby and asked the staff if there was a patient named Lee Hoseok was coming there by ambulance a couple hours ago. 

 

"Yeah, we do have a patient by the name Lee Hoseok." The staff said and I sighed in relief. "He's currently in room 301. It's on the second floor. You can use the elevator on my left." She added.

 

I thanked the staff and walked to the lift then pushed a button which showed an arrow to above and waited for like a couple seconds. But then I saw Jaeyi, walking towards the elevator with two sling bags and a plastic bag. She didn't realize my presence at all so I decide to walk to her. I snatched the bags and it made her shocked.

 

"Hyungwon, what are you doing here?"

 

"I'm looking for you." I replied while opening one of the bag, ignoring Jaeyi who was calling my name, asking me to stop. I saw some clothes and a blanket in it. Then I noticed a small pillow was attached on the side of the bag. "You're gonna take care of Hoseok?" 

 

She went muted for a second. "Who told you? Did Hari know about this?" She bit her lower lip nervously because I might be looking so mad that moment.

 

"Hyewon nuna said something happened at the restaurant where you guys were supposed to have dinner. And you got into the ambulance too." I explained while scanning her nervous look. "Why are you doing this? I thought you're done with him." I added, almost raising my voice but the volume still made people who walked through looked at us.

 

"Let's go first." She said after the elevator reached the floor, it opened and we entered. Fortunately, it was just us in it so we could talk without giving other people an uncomfortable atmosphere. "It's my fault, Hyungwon. I made him like that. I accidentally pushed him and it made his hand burned. I don't want to keep blaming myself so I volunteered to take care of him. Only until he's okay." She took a long breath after the explanation, tears were abou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter