Chae Hyungwon

From Zero [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 1.20 p.m. and we were having our lunch at the cafeteria. I wasn't that hungry so I just bought a milkshake while Jaeyi were going to buy some food for herself. 

 

Leaving me with the famous Lee Hoseok.

 

The atmosphere was cold, well for me. But it wasn't for him as bright smile kept accompanying him for the whole time. Honestly speaking, I just wanted to ask why the hell was he here but Jaeyi was gone for too long and she could come back at anytime so I didn't want her to hear any about it.

 

"Are you sure you're not hungry?" Jaeyi came with a tray of two bowls of ramen and room a seat after placing it down on the table.

 

I shook my head lightly, eyes focusing on her action, handing a bowl of spicy ramen to Hoseok who was clapping his hands happily.

 

His arm wasn't wrapped with bandage anymore, just some plaster patches on his milky hand to protect the burns.

 

Without realizing, it made me sighed in relied because Jaeyi wouldn't need to feed him in front of my face. 

 

After 10 minutes in an awkward silence, Hoseok broke it with a question. "Did Hari ever talk with one of you?"

 

Both me and Jaeyi responded with shaking our head, but Jaeyi added with a short "why?" sipping some water.

 

"She went to my apartment yesterday."

 

Jaeyi was in shock, her hands started to temble. "W-why did she go there?" 

 

"I don't know. She insisted to come in but I refused to let her since it was already late at night." Hoseok, stated, leaning his back against the chair. "Also, she didn't forget to tell me that the only reason you want to get back with me is because you planned to play with my heart."


Only a silent shock was around us that time. Jaeyi's eyes started to water and I caressed the back of her hand softly, hoping that it could calm her down.

 

"You know it's not true, right?" Jaeyi asked, her voice was quivering, tears already wetting her cheeks.

 

"Hey, don't cry." He went closer to her and wiped her cheeks, then handing her a tissue. "Of course, I do."

 

Jaeyi nodded weakly, hands still busy wiping her own tears. After that it seemed to dry, as she already calmed herself down.

 

"This isn't right. She's trying to break us down." I voiced, gaining attention from them.

 

"Should we do something?" Jaeyi voiced.

 

Then suddenly someone's phone was rang. It was Hoseok's, he got a text from someone. Quickly, he turned his phone on and read the text. "Guys, we really need to do something. It's getting out of control." He said, handing his phone to us.

 

But then the whole cafeteria started to get noisy with the sound of various types of notification ringtones. Both Jaeyi and I also got it. 

 

YOO JAEYI IS WILLING TO DO ANYTHING IN ORDER GET WHAT SHE WANTS

INCLUDING SELLING HERSELF TO SOME OLD GUY TO GET MONEY 

1 photo attached

 

"W-wait. H-Hari did this?" Jaeyi looked up in disbelief, her shaking hands covering untidily. 

 

People around us started to stare with their phone in hands, murmuring some words that we couldn't quite understand but could read what it was. 

 

"Should we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter