Lee Hoseok

From Zero [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 I woke up and realized that Jay wasn't in the room. 

 

The couch where she used to sleep wasn't messy at all although it was the spot where she slept soundly last night, showing that she was so tired taking care of me.. The baby blue blanket that she used last night were on the couch, folded neatly under a pillow. Then I looked for her things and fortunately all of them were still there. 

 

Since it was already late, I got up and walked to the washroom to clean myself. It took me five minutes just to take off my clothes so I went out from there after 20 minutes of shower. Since it would be so hard to dry myself and put a new clothes in the washroom, I went out with only a while towel wrapped around my waist and walked to my bag to find a t-shirt with a comfortable pants.

 

As I was rummaging my own bag, I heard the door opened. I heard someone gasped in shocked and it made me turned around. I saw Jay was covering her face with her hands and awkwardly standing like a statue in front of the door. 

 

"I uh... I'll go. I am so sorry." She said while her palms still covering her face. 

 

"N-no! Don't go. I... I need your help."

 

She stopped when she was about to exit the room. She turned back at me but looking at somewhere else instead of me. 

 

"Can you help me get my clothes? I think I moved my hand too much and it starts bleeding again." I said while showing my wounded hand to her. The red spot which were just a little last night seemed to spread into a big one.

 

She nodded awkwardly and walked to me, still didn't make any eye contact with me. She took out a black t-shirt and a denim from the bag and handed them to me. I took them from her hands and she immediately exited the room. 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

"Kihyun's not here yet?" Asked Jay while packing her things into her bag, getting ready to go out. 

 

"Oh, I thought I've told you. He'll be back tomorrow. It's Saturday and he doesn't want to be stuck in a jam so yeah." I replied. 

 

She nodded and continued shoving all her things into the small bag. Then the doctor came and she stopped to stay beside me. "I see your wound is bleeding again, Hoseok ssi. I thought I've remind you about not to use your right hand too much." Said the doctor and it made me lower my head in embarrassment. 

 

He sighed then continued. "Except that you're all fine now. Nurse Kim here will change your bandage and you can discharge after that. All payment has to be done at the counter before you leave." He smiled and then exited the room, leaving the nurse walked to me and get ready to change my bandage.

 

The nurse dragged the chair closer to my bed and sat on it. Later she began changing my bandage into a new one. "What a wonderful girlfriend you have here." The nurse suddenly spoke. 

 

We both stunned by her statement and it made her raised her brows. "Am I wrong?" She asked while looking at both of us, who were still didn't say any word.

 

I broke the silence by an awkward laugh. "She i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter