Pick Your Pizza

Through Her Eyes (2Yeon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Regardless of the loud revving of the air-conditioning in the large room, the melodious racket of dying seals was so much that it overflowed. Sana, Jihyo, and Mina flung their heads back as a thunderous laugh hurled out of their mouths. Among the greatest of volumes was Jihyo, slapping her knee as she tried to cover . Mina had never laughed this loud in a while. Her usual hushed persona vanished into thin air. The atmosphere around them was booming with noise and extreme body heat. Their temperatures rose, the combined body heat exhilarated as they kept laughing.

Gathering together for a mutual acceptance to bond sounded like a good activity to do and that's what Tzuyu thought. An unpremeditated sleepover. She told Sana about it, who thought the idea was thrilling and would be "super fun". Sana then called Jihyo to come over.

For a few moments, Jihyo hesitated on whether to call Jeongyeon. After the events from a few weeks, the two weren't exactly the best of friends. Tzuyu has yet to know that it was them who wrapped all of Tzuyu's cars in saran-wrap. It would bring chaos in the entire house and Sana and Jihyo would need to pull the two off each other if ever a fight were to break out. Mina would even contact the authorities if the usage of weapons was included.

Jihyo and Mina weren't the only people who were called over by the couple. Tzuyu rung up one of her oldest friends, Elkie. They were just a year in age difference. The last person Tzuyu contacted was the oldest one in the group, Sunmi. She wasn't busy, that's what she told Tzuyu, and didn't mind hanging out for a night.

Sunmi just finished telling her hysterical anecdote about how her ex had cheated on her so she put tuna fish in his bed posts and he never knew where the bad smell came from. He even moved to another place because it got so bad. The girls were sprawled all over the carpet, laughing in hysterics.

Calming down from her laughing trip, Sunmi thought to herself how she got into these pack of hyenas. Tzuyu just so happened to call while she was in the jacuzzi, cucumbers on her eyes with a glass of champagne in hand. Her position sounded more relaxing than hanging out with a bunch of teenagers drinking alcohol beverages on a Friday night. Despite wanting time to herself after having a hectic schedule 24/7, Sunmi didn't mind having some company. So, she agreed to come along.

Elkie had to pull herself together to stop laughing. She was on the brink of choking on a few strands of hair that were caught in .

"Thanks for buying the drinks, Sunmi. You're the best."

The other girls were settling down with their laughter. Dragging back their heads forward. Sunmi was about to reply when Tzuyu went ahead first.

    "Yeah!"
Tzuyu snorted, stabling herself while in a cross-cross sitting position. Tiny remnants of laughter trailed on as she tried to completely stop herself. A hard slap came upon Sunmi's lower back. Tzuyu nearly broke the senior's behind. Sunmi coughed harshly from receiving the large blow. 
   "Totally not weird that a 26 year old is hanging out with a bunch of high schoolers."

Immediately after, the girls returned to wailing like a pack of hyenas, slapping their knees and smacking each other out of the rush of excitement. Some of them, more than the others, might have had a few sips too many. To point fingers, it was Tzuyu, Elkie, and Sunmi. They treated it as if it was water. Beer seemed rather distasteful in Mina's standards. Declining every drink that was offered to her. Sana and Jihyo had a few sips, sitting back and laughing along with the rest.

"I really can't believe I'm sitting here on a bear-skinned rug, drinking beers with you kids." Sunmi chuckled, chugging the rest of the contents in the can. After crushing the er like a champ, she shook her head, a lopsided smile on her rosy cheeks.

Tzuyu scoffed loudly, lazily throwing her body on Sunmi. The senior looked over her shoulder, barely seeing the taller girl from the sudden blurriness that came to her eyes.

"Ayye, don't pretend that you don't love hanging out with us. You're always busy so you should enjoy this free day."

Sunmi rolled her eyes. A tiny goofed grin lingered on her cheeks.
   "Someone owes me $20 for the beer." She jokingly spat at the tower leaning on her back.

Tzuyu pouted, looking like the saddest puppy to ever been found on the streets. Sunmi only rolled her eyes again, seeing the taller girl make a mock-up of a childish habit. Sana awed at her girlfriend's pout. She pulled the tall drunkie to her side, swaying her to place Tzuyu's head on her chest. Tzuyu still had the pout on her face while Sana patted her head in a gentle manner.

"Mina can pay you back for the beer, Sunmi," Sana suggested as a quip.

The quiet girl was now making a noise when her head shot up from playing with her fingers. Her eyes widened in mention of her name. Sana gave her best friend an amiable smile, soothingly raking her hand through Tzuyu's hair.

"Ehh? Why me? I didn't even drink anything." It was Mina's turn to frown, a slight pout forming on her lips.

Sana nodded vigorously to stand by her statement. "Exactly. So evidently the one who didn't drink at all should be the one paying."

Mina grew confused as Sana elaborated more on her claim. Her eyebrows knitted together, blinking several times to get a grasp of what Sana said. It didn't seem knowledgeable to Mina, but she gave up and thought it was just Sana being herself and teasing her. The instance of when Sana said green tea is green came into Mina's head after a while.

"I don't see why I sho--"

"Kyahhh, Jihyooo! You didn't drink anything either. Both of you are bums." Tzuyu leaped from Sana's chest, whining back in place. Her eyes became heavier by the minute. The pout had returned, her drunken state emphasizing the melancholy mood.

Now that Jihyo is being called out, she just had to laugh. Leaning her back against Elkie who didn't seem to bother this close contact. In fact, it looked like she was a bit into it. Sana and Mina were quick to notice this and exchanged a knowing glance at each other, internally speculating the newfound closeness between the two. Jihyo raised a transparent glass in her hand, a cunning smirk on her sunny face.

"What is this in my hands, Tzuyu?" Making the existence of the glass known.

From the comfortable position she was in, Tzuyu pushed herself off, still in Sana's hold. She squinted at Jihyo, focusing her attention on the glass with the clear liquid.

"Water? Obviously. That's nothi--"

Tzuyu's answer was easy to see that it was forthcoming and Jihyo instantly cut her off.

"That's where you're wrong, child."

Jihyo played around with the glass in her hand, still lightly putting her weight while leaning on Elkie. She tried to hide that she was struggling to keep herself upright from the couple of cans she chugged a bit too fast. Her internal conflict was not moving too much so Jihyo wouldn't see the uncomfortable position she put herself in and scoot away. The temperature of Jihyo's shoulders against hers gave off a nice feeling to Elkie. She contemplated whether she actually felt that way or if it was the alcohol making her think that way.

"Jihyo has been drinking vodka since we started," Mina confessed for her.

Jihyo nodded. "I hide it very well. It's how I get through school every day with all the countless paper work I have to do."

That's when all the girls began teasing Jihyo for the guileful secret they were only now finding out about their not-so-innocent friend. Noises of farm animals went around the room. Jihyo received some nudges by the elbow as she had a fluttery grin on her.

"Woww, our school president is doing some shady stuff without us even knowing," Sana teased, pushing Jihyo slightly as the other girl laughed loudly. The shove made her press more into Elkie who blushed at the contact. Jihyo had to give a small apology on the side. Elkie shook her head, saying it was alright several times before Jihyo was convinced to let it go.

"Heyy! You try managing a thousand some hormone-raging teenagers everyday. It's hard, you know." Jihyo pouted sadly, looking down at the carpet. She set her empty glass aside.

Despite already having two glasses of the substance, her face had no trace of pink on it. The three, Tzuyu, Elkie, and Sunmi, were tomato colored. Even Sana had a rosy color on her cheeks. She's done this for a while now that Jihyo is unfazed by the alcohol, like a natural.

"Damn, and I thought I had it bad." Sunmi laughed, taking another swig of beer.

    "Oh and while I'm at it confessing all my sins and whatnot.."
Jihyo folded her arms, adjusting herself whilst leaning on Elkie like she was a wall.
   "Tzuyu, I was the one who did a little touch-up on your cars.."

Tzuyu had to blink a couple of times to catch on to what Jihyo said.
    "You i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter